QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, Kaz!!

07.08.2015, 11:45 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Agreed! Happy birthday!

07.08.2015, 12:13 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, Saddles... I was thinking of a form of "Hooter's"... bad Husky!!!

Happy Birthday, Kaz again, Good Luck in your pursuits, ALL of them...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.08.2015, 01:02 PM.

07.08.2015, 01:01 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Kaz. Now I demand cake!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.08.2015, 01:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, thank you, all of you.

Jealous, Saddles?

My Anime List

07.08.2015, 02:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You are an evil tease.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.08.2015, 03:07 PM.

07.08.2015, 03:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with you, Saddles... He is an evil tease, especially where I'm at now... lol

07.08.2015, 04:25 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Good luck with that. I've never heard of Bills. Is it a maid cafe by any chance?

Ahaha sadly no!

07.08.2015, 04:39 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday woooo wooo *Bakes a cake*

07.08.2015, 06:12 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you, SpideyKoda.

???light: I told him. It's done. Message sent.

Oh god.

My Anime List

07.08.2015, 09:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck, Kaz! Hope it works out!

HL: I spent the day listening to John Barry scores and Lana Del Rey. A day well spent.
LL: Urgh, running practice tomorrow.

07.08.2015, 09:29 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Fingers are crossed, Kaz...

07.08.2015, 10:33 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Koda

Bake me a cake too, please. :B
And don't kill me. lol

Also, WOO KAZ, YOU GO, DUDE. Fingers crossed!!!

07.09.2015, 01:19 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, Kaz! You're so awesome! Well done. Feels better already doesn't it?

07.09.2015, 03:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Koda

Bake me a cake too, please. :B
And don't kill me. lol

Also, WOO KAZ, YOU GO, DUDE. Fingers crossed!!!

FFF Haha I will one day, what kind do you want ?.

HL: We were busy last night, and a few customers said how great the desserts were

07.09.2015, 04:48 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's awesome Kaz!! Well done

07.09.2015, 08:10 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

@Koda - Are you a pastry chef or a cook? Our are you sous or executive? I watch a lot of Top Chef with my family, so I know some stuff about cooking, but not a ton.

07.09.2015, 10:12 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You guys are amazing <3 Thanks for all the support. My first thought this morning was 'oh no, what have I done', but I feel okay with it now. Slightly in disbelief that I actually did it.

HL: went out for a nice meal with my parents. Got my new phone up and running.

LL: This wait is killing me. The message is still unread.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 07.09.2015, 12:38 PM.

07.09.2015, 12:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*manhugs*

07.09.2015, 01:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It'll be okay, Kaz. <3

Also FNC, I think Koda's in charge of desserts. He's told me a few times but I still can never remember. =A=;;

HL: Large dosages of Sakanaction and just.. need to buy something for supper.. hmm...

Should I get McDonald's or order myself some pho? Pho is probably the healthier/better option. lol Or I could go to meal hall..

07.09.2015, 02:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  590  591  592  593  594  595  596  597  598  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks