QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  ...    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I had my first cross-country practice today, and it went great! I was one of the few people who ran cross-country last year, so I already knew everything, and I wasn't one of the slower people like I used to be. Yay me!
LL: My parents want to enroll me in a summer camp at some point. I very much despise summer camps.

06.16.2015, 12:05 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Flare
In 8th grade in gym class, each day we had to run 4 laps around a quarter-mile track. Whoever finished in the first five, got some kind of reward, maybe didn't have to run the next day, I just don't remember. I only finished in the first five one time...

LL:
Not have the luck I used to have in bingo... might give it up for awhile... A lot of friends want me to keep coming, tho... We'll see.

06.17.2015, 12:24 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Husky, it was Settlers of Catan!

HL: I got some new art supplies! I really, really, really needed them, so that's good. Plus I watched the most recent episodes of Steven Universe, which were, as usual, suuuuuuuper good.

LL: I accidentally spent a little too much on the art supplies. And! I'm! Tired! Of! Feeling! So! Tired! All! The! Time! I want to work hard, but that's tough when just going to the grocery store wipes me out. But I have to move at the end of the month and I don't know where I'm going to go or how I'm going to be able to afford it or what I'll do with my cats or how I'm even going to have the energy to pack everything up, so, you know, great!

06.18.2015, 02:37 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know the feeling about moving, Kiki, I really do...

HL:
Got my washing done, folded and hung! Treated myself to my fav mexifcan restaurant and brought home some Chili Verde burritos for meals later this weekend...

06.18.2015, 04:16 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wait, kiki's back? Well I've been gone a long time.

Getting a personal transport in singapore is getting ridiculously expensive. I don't think there's any other place in the world where you have to fork out ten grand for a 150cc bike.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.19.2015, 10:32 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Wait, kiki's back? Well I've been gone a long time.

Getting a personal transport in singapore is getting ridiculously expensive. I don't think there's any other place in the world where you have to fork out ten grand for a 150cc bike.

Roar, is that 10 grand Singapore dollars? or USD? still, a lot. $7,500 in US dollars...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.19.2015, 11:48 AM.

06.19.2015, 11:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's insane! Is there a used car market? You can get a basic old car here in the UK for under £750 provided you don't mind getting your hands dirty and doing some home maintenance on it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.19.2015, 02:19 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Finally got to see "Inside Out" today after attending a 60's party last night...

Life is good.

06.21.2015, 06:22 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: #1 New special friend stayed the weekend. Bliss! *sigh*

#2 They haven't watched any anime so we have LOTS to watch together and talk about

#3 Job is going really well and

#4 Day off to chill!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.22.2015, 03:51 AM.

06.22.2015, 03:50 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
finished my 20 questions today...

06.22.2015, 05:18 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL/LL: Back from vacation! It was amazing, with lots of cool things that I'd never done before like Horseback Riding, but It's good to be back.

06.22.2015, 08:52 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Somebody commissioned me! I just finished up another art commission (it was an astrology portrait kinda thing. Like. She gave me her sun/moon/rising signs and I drew something for that) and a friend said she liked it so much she wanted one of her own! So! That was nice. Good for my ego and my wallet.

LL: I had a lot more energy than usual yesterday, which led me to a) probably socially overtax myself and b) stay up until 4:00 AM with a friend. Which was a lot of fun at the time, but I was EXHAUSTED all day. I should probably go to bed. My boyfriend's out with one of his friends, though, and I feel obligated to wait up.

06.23.2015, 03:40 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Kiki, He should understand if you are tired... Go to sleep, you need rest for your art...

Congrats on the commission

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.23.2015, 04:43 AM.

06.23.2015, 04:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

HL: Saw Inside Out with a friend.
LL: My sister went back to college today.

06.24.2015, 12:40 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eo_player_click

LL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ia-aged-93.html

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.25.2015, 03:09 PM.

06.25.2015, 03:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WL: Cancelled my concert tickets to see a Japanese band instead and stalk the hell out of the internet to see if someone will give me their VIP ticket.

06.25.2015, 08:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

HL: Today, US history has been made. Today, gay marriage was legalized in the US. I'm so happy for all of my friends!

LL: I don't really have one.

06.26.2015, 08:45 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: Flare's HL. Finally, common sense prevails.

06.27.2015, 03:40 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

HL: A lot of Studio Ghibli's Blu-Ray prices dropped on Amazon! The only that isn't below $20 is Earthsea, and that's still only $24.96! I'm super happy about this! Guess I'll have to buy some if their prices are this low.... Yay me!

LL: Of course, I can't have everything I want. Just as Studio Ghibli's prices go down, Pixar's go up. Urgh. I don't want to pay $30 for a Blu-Ray! That's a tad overpriced if you ask me.

06.29.2015, 08:26 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Ugh, I'm so excited to see One OK Rock. >.< So so so excited.

06.29.2015, 11:31 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  587  588  589  590  591  592  593  594  595  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks