QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Simon and Garfunkel tunes... so cool...

09.11.2015, 01:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you Fen, I had never heard of Maximilian Hecker - now listening to more of his music.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.11.2015, 04:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pleasure <3

Post last edited by fenkashi on 09.11.2015, 02:03 PM.

09.11.2015, 02:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shane Collins Progressive House Mix #22

Shane's mixes and videos are so relaxing, often have them playing in the BG while I'm working.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

09.11.2015, 02:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Clean by The Japanese House

09.11.2015, 05:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

BXDN - Moments

09.12.2015, 04:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gregorian Band - The Sound of Silence

09.13.2015, 01:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Maid of Orleans.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 09.14.2015, 02:15 PM.

09.14.2015, 02:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Daniel Waples - Hang in balance

09.16.2015, 02:40 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

To the Beginning - Kalafina

Easily one of my favorite songs of all time, anime or otherwise.

09.16.2015, 08:35 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mazde - Battas (ft. LissA)

So calming to listen to while working.

10.09.2015, 04:13 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Listening to Classical Country Music with many different artists...

As with you, Saddles... relaxing

10.09.2015, 06:33 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Axero - Reason ft. Jimmy Magardeau

I'm becoming a big fan of Axero. They make such lively, happy music. And of course... saxophones!

10.13.2015, 06:36 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

As a sixth grader I wanted to learn to play the sax, but Mommy decided that she would rather I learned the accordian. neither happened, lol

Now I have three guitars in the house that I beat around occasionally...

10.13.2015, 11:39 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FEMM, the electro duo~ I love them.

Post last edited by Lynnie on 10.14.2015, 02:25 PM.

10.14.2015, 02:22 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Always ~ Panic at the Disco

My Anime List

10.21.2015, 06:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Listening to the soundtrack of the "Cops" show.

"Bad Boys, Bad Boys"

10.22.2015, 03:54 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Gotye - Seven Hours With A Backseat Driver.

Gotye is a genius. His music is so strange yet compelling. And the team of guys who make his videos are simply incredible. All his music videos are as crazy and wonderful as this, I recommend them all.

10.27.2015, 11:24 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Huge Tree in the Tsukamori Forest- My Neighbor Totoro OST

My favorite track from my favorite Ghibli OST.

10.31.2015, 07:14 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
spiritedaway18
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.23.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by spiritedaway18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Noriyuki Makihara - Zuru Yasumi

Post last edited by spiritedaway18 on 11.01.2015, 10:31 PM.

11.01.2015, 10:18 PM spiritedaway18 is offline   Profile for spiritedaway18 Add spiritedaway18 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  212  213  214  215  216  217  218  219  220  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks