QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...    »  ]
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, you should see it if you like schoolgirl comedy. it's a lot of fun.

05.23.2009, 12:58 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lucky Star is good, its a satire on many anime cliches and is reference laden, but it was good fun. Its my favourite series of all time, I can watch it again and again and still enjoy each episode. Be warned, the first episode is a little blah, but it gets better after that.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.23.2009, 05:45 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
oldwrench
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Range Murata, one of my favorite artists, works include Last Exile, and Blue Submarine 6. His style is distinctive, and in many ways, as attractive as Miyazaki's artwork.

05.27.2009, 03:19 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
oldwrench
Warawara

05.27.2009, 03:21 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

06.02.2009, 12:20 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, nice pics, arren...
the eyes remind me of Miss Honda in Fruits Basket, which I happen to be viewing....

06.02.2009, 09:16 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
oldwrench
Warawara

very pretty girl.

Because of the love thread, I looked these up.
Just educational stuff.

06.03.2009, 05:27 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

arren, the colours in the first one are just lovely. Her hair, tanned skin, roses and the dress... all so warm.

@ oldwrench - the 5th looks very cute. And that's some funky hair on our third young lady.

My Anime List

06.03.2009, 05:37 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it just me or are there five boys and seven girls in those six pictures?

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 06.04.2009, 04:38 AM.

06.04.2009, 04:37 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm fairly sure it's just you.

06.04.2009, 04:43 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, I'm pretty sure Maho's right. See that last picture? Two girls right?

My Anime List

06.04.2009, 04:49 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I assumed that was a girly guy.

06.04.2009, 05:02 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
oldwrench
Warawara

I wondered if someone would catch that.

06.04.2009, 08:29 AM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it is a guy... but as Kaz says, quite a girly one. But there's a distinct Adam's apple there. And a strongly drawn jawline.

If its a girl, she's a rather masculine one!

It's Tony Taka again and while I recognize the character on the left I don't know the person with glasses.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.04.2009, 09:31 AM.

06.04.2009, 09:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Case solved!

06.04.2009, 09:39 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I was right!

06.04.2009, 10:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Give yourself a gold star!

Meanwhile, back at the plot...

06.04.2009, 10:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh, last one is really pretty. ^_^ And the first one is cute...but she looks a little lost. xP

06.04.2009, 10:22 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow, that last girl is really pretty! She looks so sad too.

Oops, me and my weird mind. I could have sworn that was a girl but the lump in the throat is obvious now I see it.

I should suppress those weird yuri tendencies! I should go and foam on the bishie thread and get myself sorted out!

06.04.2009, 12:07 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Maho_Fushida
I should suppress those weird yuri tendencies!

Let's not be too hasty!

06.04.2009, 12:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks