QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope. She looked exactly like that. Sexy. The eyes are... uncanny.

04.24.2009, 05:06 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just love how determined she looks in this picture, hope you guys agree :

04.25.2009, 07:05 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know I've said that I don't like cat ears and stuff, but this one's just too cute to not like.

(okay?)

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.26.2009, 05:17 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
I know I've said that I don't like at ears and stuff, but this one's just too cute to not like.

But, but, I LIKE ears and stuff on girls, especially the stuff... Girls are nicely equipped with all kinds of neat stuff...
Can you imagine a girl without ears and stuff???

stuff like eyes, a nose, mouth (nice touch, having a mouth), chin, hair (long and beautiful), neck (and nape of), have I mentioned ears? Oh, yeah, I did, didn't I?...

let's see...where was I/, oh, yeah... hands and wrists and elbows and shoulders... oooh!, love the shoulders... OH, and feet are nice, too... so they can walk with you...

Well, we'll save the rest for another post....

Aw, heck... if you all can't figure it out, N/M....

____________________________-

@ Roar, if you were referring to CAT-ears, then ignore all the rest of my post... I like kitty ears...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.27.2009, 07:42 PM.

04.27.2009, 07:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This one's cool. She's the main character from FFXIII:

05.03.2009, 01:49 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice. The outfit is a bit of a rip-off of Princess Ashelia's from FF XII though. Wait, a rip-off of an outfit...? That doesn't sound right. But you know what I mean.

My Anime List

05.03.2009, 02:22 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Nice. The outfit is a bit of a rip-off of Princess Ashelia's from FF XII though. Wait, a rip-off of an outfit...? That doesn't sound right. But you know what I mean.

And who is the main character from FF XII? Arren did say that was where the girl came from...

clothing rip-off.... Kaze

lol

05.04.2009, 07:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:

And who is the main character from FF XII? Arren did say that was where the girl came from...

clothing rip-off.... Kaze

lol

The girl in the picture is from FF XIII; the one I'm talking about is from FF XII. Here: http://ui18.gamespot.com/849/ashe1024768darknight1_2.jpg

My Anime List

05.05.2009, 02:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Their outfits look... THE SAME. O_O

05.05.2009, 02:58 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I guess there is a bit of a similarity... but I don't think they're exactly that alike.

05.05.2009, 04:49 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

I printed BOTH pictures and (after carefully examining them in detail), IMHO, the only similarity that sruck me was the short skirts and even then, one was split and one was not... different shortwaists, differents acoutrements... I just didn't see any similarity at all...

Well, OK, they were shapely with big thighs for their size... :Not meaning to be rude or crude, but this is the way that I see it... rolleyes:

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.06.2009, 12:03 AM.

05.06.2009, 12:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

But the skirts and belts are like... identical! ._. And their shirts, how they flare out like that just above the waist. And the collars too. They're so similar.

My Anime List

05.06.2009, 02:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I still don't think they're as similar as you say... Ashe has all these different bits going together, but what the FFXIII girl (I'm not sure of her name...) wears is more of a jacket... Also, FFXIII girl's shirt-jacket-thing is only flaring out like that because of the movement in the picture. Ashe has bits of armour all over the place, including ridiculous boots, but FFXIII girl's clothes seem more... comfortable, let's say. Think about it this way: Ashe looks more like a warrior class character, and FFXIII more of a thief character. On first appearances, they are quite similar, but it's clear that their outfits are each designed for something completely different.

05.06.2009, 06:00 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
oldwrench
Warawara

Registration Date: 02.23.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooooo, pictures, more for my collection. Guess I'll jump right in

I have lots. here's a bit humorous one. clickable thumbnails.

Saw an argument eairlier in the thread, just thought I'd add this for a laugh.

lots of cute girls. Like Kyouko from Full Metal Panic.

05.19.2009, 05:50 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
oldwrench
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by oldwrench Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

More from FMP, Koname Chidori and Captain Teletha Testarossa.

Hoi Hoi san! 6 inch bug killing robot........ I want one.

everybody dances

cute

Ah, Becky, late for her first high school class, and she's the teacher!

Post last edited by oldwrench on 05.19.2009, 06:12 PM.

05.19.2009, 06:10 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
oldwrench
Warawara

Range Murata, Last Exile art.

05.19.2009, 06:18 PM oldwrench is offline   Profile for oldwrench Add oldwrench to your buddy list YIM Screenname: oldwrench2000
husky51
The Old Guy

does anyone recognize this character??? can't figure out if a boy or a girl....

05.19.2009, 06:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehe, Husky, should you ever find an androgynous character in anime or manga, it's always best to assume male.

@ oldwrench - the art style in most of those looks like Tony Taka... is it?

My Anime List

05.20.2009, 02:42 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. If in doubt, it's a guy.

05.20.2009, 03:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
@ oldwrench - the art style in most of those looks like Tony Taka... is it?

Kaz, the last post from oldwrench is Range Murata. The pics are from Last Exile anime.

Along with Tony Taka (his non-H stuff anyway) Murata is another of my favourites.

Anyway, loved the simplicity and cuteness of this one:

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.20.2009, 04:27 AM.

05.20.2009, 04:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks