QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know if Elfen Lied is really um.. suitable.. for here..

Anyhow. I found this today while looking for bishies:

Pretty eh? So cute. ^^

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.18.2009, 10:29 AM.

04.18.2009, 10:29 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

V.Nice!

04.18.2009, 04:30 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaz QOUTE:

I don't know if Elfen Lied is really um.. suitable.. for here..

Which is why I deleted the first pic I put up. I didn't notice that there was a bit more showing than was appropriate for this Forum... I checked these two very carefully...

edit: uh, carefully, that is , to ensure that nothiing inappropriate was showing... uh, this ain't helping me, is it!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.23.2009, 03:49 PM.

04.19.2009, 12:52 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

04.20.2009, 02:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She's cool

04.20.2009, 02:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow arren, that's... wow. She's lovely.

My Anime List

04.20.2009, 04:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's one I saw aaaaages ago. I hope nobody thinks it's too sexy or whatever, cos I find it quite cute...

04.20.2009, 04:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice ones, Arren. And yours is great too, Kaz.

04.20.2009, 07:30 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

This one's pretty cool:

04.22.2009, 04:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is "Fukakyon," or Kyoko Fukada plaing the role of Doronjo in Takashi Miike's version of the animated series, "Yatterman."

04.22.2009, 09:04 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

nice pics, all...

@dballred...

is that a crow on her left breast/shoulder?

04.23.2009, 01:12 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ arren - that is cool, she reminds me a helluva lot of Lenalee from D Gray-man. That X-down is seriously is cool though. You already have one of those in your dA faves don't you, the one with the neko boy?

Whoah, there's a heart in a cage in that pic. Trippy.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.23.2009, 02:53 AM.

04.23.2009, 02:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
That X-down is seriously is cool though. You already have one of those in your dA faves don't you, the one with the neko boy?

If that has a neko boy in it, that's news to me.

04.23.2009, 11:34 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
That X-down is seriously is cool though. You already have one of those in your dA faves don't you, the one with the neko boy?

Arren, I told you about that neko boy ages ago! I think it was my retort to your saying there was a trap in my faves.

My Anime List

04.23.2009, 12:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:

Arren, I told you about that neko boy ages ago! I think it was my retort to your saying there was a trap in my faves.

Oh... I thought it was something else, which I knew was a trap.

04.23.2009, 12:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

although it 'looks' something like a crow on the shoulder of the girl in tha last pic, I guess that it is not...

must have been a result of my tired eyes seeing the pic for the first time last night...

@Kaz...

Looked very closely and tried to find a heart in a cage in that pic.... sigh, until I scrolled up and saw the pic above...
there it was... I saw this pic lastnight as well, but forgot about it today...

04.23.2009, 03:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here is the original Doronjo from Yatterman (1977):

She was evil--in a likable way. There is a new Yatterman series on Japanese television, but Doronjo is not anywhere near as interesting.

04.23.2009, 06:34 PM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Arren
Wow, those are some really cool pictures... that second one made me yawn. >_<

04.24.2009, 02:05 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Arren, I'm convinced the girl with the headset and mic is Kate Bush, circa 1980. Exactly the same eyes and facial shape. Though her eyes were brown...

04.24.2009, 04:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I'd have expected Kate Bush to look more... well, crazy. Being crazy and all.

04.24.2009, 11:14 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks