QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sigh.... understood......

lol

01.12.2011, 08:19 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
No offence husky, but I think you might cramp our style.

Talk for yourself, I'm sure Husky would be the pinnacle of style!

01.12.2011, 10:36 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Why, thank you, NC...

glares at arren... young whippersnapper....

lol
==============================

whoa!!!

looks like we set a new record for largest number of users on 1-11-2011.

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.13.2011, 02:06 AM.

01.13.2011, 01:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, we did! I often look at the number of users and sometimes I think it'll beat the old record, but I didn't think it would actually happen. Shame it's all bots.

01.13.2011, 01:32 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

aww man i should have waited... spent $32 on a videocard, then this guy emails me like 3 days after i emailed him and told me he still had the better videocard for cheaper... rats!

01.13.2011, 04:05 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hindsight sucks, don't it????

01.14.2011, 11:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need more money......sigh......

01.15.2011, 01:48 AM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@husky51 yeah... that's why it's good to be patient when buying something...

@Karawekhime14 who doesn't? lol

01.15.2011, 02:13 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Every time someone mentions Jersey Shore on facebook, I am tempted to unfriend them...

It's like the entertainment industry is trying to make us more stupid. Grrr.

01.20.2011, 11:52 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

batching alone at home, whilst your rents are holidaying is fun. Whats not particulary awesome is hosing duck poo off the veranda.

my throat is quite sore...

whoaaa next saturday! i leave for 11 days! for the perannual hippy/circus training plus festival, i better bring my A game...

you want to know what gives me the shits!!
people that think there superiour by crossing at a street corner whilst the little man is still red, dam they annoy me!!...

01.21.2011, 12:06 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Revolution in Egypt! Besides the idea of a revolution being really cool, I wonder if anything will come of it...

01.29.2011, 04:08 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, it's already sorta worked in Tunisia, and in about half the Arab world it looks like they're going in the same direction with mass protests, etc. So, being so widespread, it could achieve some results.

Post last edited by arren18 on 01.29.2011, 07:41 AM.

01.29.2011, 07:24 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Did I miss something or does anybody know where FFF has gone????

01.30.2011, 02:38 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

I was wondering that too recently. It seems she hasn't posted since November, but up to that point she was more active than most of us. Did she say anything to suggest she wouldn't be about?

01.30.2011, 11:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

I seem to recall that she was off on a vacation or something. But I was wondering if someone else remembers more. Maybe I'll just search her last posts...

01.30.2011, 11:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Revolution in Egypt! Besides the idea of a revolution being really cool, I wonder if anything will come of it...

Revolutions are not cool if you have to experience one. Invariably, there's incredible turmoil and a weak, innefective, and corrupt government which follows immediately, followed by a takeover by the best organized opposition group. In Egypt's case, that would be the Muslim Brotherhood. This will not go well...

01.31.2011, 01:46 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need a girl... to teach me how to shop.

No, really I just bought some card sleeves for my friend on ebay, then decided, for the fun of it, to do a check on google about the item. I found it on CDJapan selling for a third of what I (he, actually) paid.

I think I may be getting too used to ebay.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.31.2011, 10:55 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
jusomekid
Ohmu

Happy New Years! for all who celebrate it today.

02.03.2011, 11:21 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
hopexx5
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.17.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hopexx5 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I find it fun to train spot not just to fuel an everlasting hobbie but to see the brute strength and size of these amazing machines.

Post last edited by hopexx5 on 02.03.2011, 08:38 PM.

02.03.2011, 08:37 PM hopexx5 is offline   Profile for hopexx5 Add hopexx5 to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jusomekid
Happy New Years! for all who celebrate it today.

I don't, but I'll happily take this five-day holiday I'm given

I need some motivation in my life. I got one helluva short attention span, which means I can enthusiastically begin something that ends just as fast.

That, and the fact that I'm just plain lazy. Maybe I just need a personal assistant. Zzz...

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.04.2011, 05:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks