QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Post your random thoughts here!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Post your random thoughts here! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jusomekid
please please please please pleaaaseeee!!!!! ! >.<!!!! T__T

what? what? what? whaaaaatttttttt????

01.02.2011, 12:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:
Originally posted by jusomekid
please please please please pleaaaseeee!!!!! ! >.<!!!! T__T

what? what? what? whaaaaatttttttt????

Gazuntite?

xP

01.02.2011, 01:25 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Google time!

quote:
Gesundheit is an interjection used to wish good health.
Bless you too!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.02.2011, 11:33 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

May I ask certain Canadians to clear room for PMs?

01.03.2011, 07:04 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WAH!!!! Had a blizzard blow thru here last night.... geez, there must of been at least, I dunno, a quarter inch of snow on the ground before it all melted away!!!!!

Oh, the woes of living in a Southern Calif semi-desert area....

(snicker)

And yes, before you ask, I have lived in 'real' snow country before... maybe that's why I'm where I am... lol

Peace and Love, all....

01.03.2011, 12:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18

You're going to have to specify which Canadian you're talking about. Can't you see how many of us are here? xP

@Husky: I don't like you very much. It's freezing here. Like way colder than the weather channel says it is and last night I was thinking that I need to move to a place with no winter...just summer all year round.

01.03.2011, 05:01 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
quote:

You're going to have to specify which Canadian you're talking about. Can't you see how many of us are here? xP

@Husky: I don't like you very much. It's freezing here. Like way colder than the weather channel says it is and last night I was thinking that I need to move to a place with no winter...just summer all year round.

Aw, sweet fen... You know that I'm just funning with ya all... It did take 10 minutes this AM to get the ice off of my windshield to go to work...

I have had my share of deep snow and blizzards and sleet and having to be out in it spreading cinders, shoveling and chipping, etc. On the back of a cinder truck, I once caught the limb of a tree about 1/2 inch thick with a 1/2 inch of sleet all away around snap back and slam across my throat, knocking me out and backwards towards the spreader. Took awhile before my co-workers in the cab realized that something was wrong...

Thankfully, what with the parka, sweater, coat, scarf, etc my throat was sore for a week or so, but no permanent damage...

01.05.2011, 12:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so sad winter break is over but i'm back to the forum..AGAIN

01.05.2011, 01:55 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

WB, laazd

01.05.2011, 08:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Have been kind of inactive lately here, will be back on track when I get my computer back though. So you might not see me around for another week or so.

Also kind of happy/sad that the break is over /

01.06.2011, 04:33 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I wonder how long my car'll last...25 years young and 254,000 miles and still running.

01.06.2011, 11:06 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sleeeep come to meeeee. Please.

01.10.2011, 05:34 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

What a rotten, freaking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >

My niece got her car impounded over a 150 miles away from my city... She got a ride back into town last night and promptly got her self arrested for an outstanding warrant from 2003. I get the call this morning and ended up being the only one who can help her get her car back today... I had to drive her all the way there to get the CHP release form, then on to the impound yard to get her car and then had to give her gas money to get back to Phoenix, Arizona (that didn't bother me so much)... This started this morning around 9:30 AM and I just got home a few minutes ago... 8PM...

I love all of my family, don't get me wrong, but that particular branch of the family tree always calls me when they get into trouble... And it has happened a LOT over the last 18 years.... One killed a man 25 yrs ago and served time in prison, another killed his GF and is in prison now. Most of them are drinkers and/or druggies and that is what has led to a lot of their problems. Also being from disfunctional families, Hispanic and Indian...

Ah, Well... the day is done and another chapter in the life of Husky is thru.... Sit back and relax for awhile, have a cuppa tea, read the paper and be online for a bit then get up at 4AM for work...

Post last edited by husky51 on 01.11.2011, 12:11 AM.

01.11.2011, 12:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I sorely, sorely want to go to the Paris, Japan Expo this summer. But I'm not sure there is anybody I could convince to come along with me, nobody I know (beyond the ol' interweb) shares even half my enthusiasm. I do sometimes wish I had somebody who loved anime, manga and general Japanese culture as much as I do. Oh well, where there's a will there's a way.

01.11.2011, 01:31 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I do sometimes wish I had somebody who loved anime, manga and general Japanese culture as much as I do.

I know what you mean...

01.11.2011, 01:54 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
I do sometimes wish I had somebody who loved anime, manga and general Japanese culture as much as I do.

I know what you mean...

Clearly we should elope to Paris together, you game?

01.11.2011, 01:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

quote:
quote:
quote:

I know what you mean...

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse.

01.11.2011, 02:10 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I almost applied to go to Paris for that youth G8/G20 summit thing. And then I remembered the kind of people that can be found at things like that... xD

01.11.2011, 11:32 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I know what you mean...

Sounds like an offer I can't refuse.

Hey, can I come along??? I'm experienced in performing wedding ceremonies!!! Well, one at least...

oh wait, wouldn't work for me... the officiating staff doesn't go along after the wedding vow, do they..... rats... lol

01.12.2011, 01:05 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

No offence husky, but I think you might cramp our style.

01.12.2011, 06:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks