QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  True or FalsePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True or False thread! (thread borrowed from another website)

Answer the question in the previous post with true or false,and simply ask a question for the user below to answer.

EX:
X- The person below has a car.

Y - True.

The person below knows a type of martial art.

Z- False.
The person below....
-------------------------
I"ll start.

The person below has a sibling(s).

11.09.2010, 03:42 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

The person below prefers tea to coffee.

My Anime List

11.09.2010, 04:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False : )

The person below plays an instrument.

11.09.2010, 05:34 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False.

The following person likes cats.

11.09.2010, 06:15 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Especially the kitties in Saddles' new sig. So adorable!

The person below prefers books to movies (adaptations).

Post last edited by fenkashi on 11.09.2010, 08:01 PM.

11.09.2010, 08:00 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Books are so much more detailed!

The person below has a stuffed animal

11.09.2010, 09:05 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes, a big ol' panda that shares my bed and protects me in the night....... lol I think it even showed up in a pic I posted...

The person below prefers hot chocolate to tea...

11.09.2010, 10:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Don't like coffee or tea...but chocolate? So there.

The person below is often late.

11.10.2010, 01:29 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False,
holdback from my Navy days when there was no excuse for being late, usually.

The person below has a bicycle...

11.10.2010, 08:33 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I did as a kid, but it rusted away in the sun... I miss riding bikes now...

The person below has watched over 15 Ghibli films.

11.10.2010, 09:44 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

True, so very true.....

The person below me likes to watch horror movies...

11.11.2010, 12:48 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, so false. XD

Although some of them do seem to be comically bad. I just don't like the gore. D:

The person below me just recently ate something ridiculously delicious.

11.11.2010, 08:29 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OH, TRUE, yes, yes, YES!!!!

Just have a marvelous steak at Applebee's and the best part about it is that it was FREE!!! UMMMMMMM! scrumptious.... medium/rare... oh so good...

ahem, yes, true....

The person below me likes to clean house at night when everything is still and quiet...

11.12.2010, 12:43 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

False. I hate cleaning the house! too many things that aren't mine to clean

The person below wants to stay in his/her warm bed until noon during winter mornings...

Post last edited by jusomekid on 11.12.2010, 03:40 PM.

11.12.2010, 03:39 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Truuuue! Well, maybe not until noon exactly, but for awhile at least.

The person below me is currently obsessed with a particular book/movie/game/whatever.

11.12.2010, 06:08 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, Ive been obsessed with all the things you mentioned but not at the moment.

The person below prefers drinks over snacks.

11.12.2010, 09:19 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

True. I love boba/bubble tea!

The person below plays online games.

11.13.2010, 12:03 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False...

The person below me likes water sports... sking, surfing, skin diving, etc...

11.14.2010, 05:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False.

The person below me just had a great, inspiring dream

Post last edited by Kemi on 11.15.2010, 02:01 PM.

11.15.2010, 02:01 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. My dreams are always just weird.

The person below is very excited for the new Harry Potter movie.

11.15.2010, 06:33 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks