QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.. generally speaking that is...

The person below adores Japanese cooking...

11.19.2010, 03:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mm, so true. It's such fun food.

The person below me likes eating out more than eating in.

11.19.2010, 06:19 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

The person below is getting sick >.<

11.21.2010, 10:30 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, too late, already there, so false...

The person below enjoys good health...

edit:
forgot to put in the 'below', oops!

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.21.2010, 04:46 PM.

11.21.2010, 11:17 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not at the moment. I also seem to be getting sick. But I'm thinking it's just because I'm exhausted. Will go to bed at regular hours this week.

The person below would move out of the city they are currently in if they had a choice.

11.21.2010, 05:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Most freaking definitely. Closer to the ocean...

(that said, I am pretty involved in this city, tho)

the person below has a twenty-dollar (or national equivelant) bill in their wallet...

11.21.2010, 07:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I only have 18

The person below doesn't have a heater in their room/central heating for the house.

11.21.2010, 09:08 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

False. Um, I am so glad that is most definitely a false.

The person below has a bucket list.

11.22.2010, 01:24 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What's a bucket list?

The person below has homework to do.

11.22.2010, 04:07 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

List of things you want to do before you die. ^^

And true. I do. But I'm going to bed instead. I wish I was in your timezone...but here. So I'd have more time for everything.

The person below me follows celebrity gossip.

11.22.2010, 04:22 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False, but I've met and spoken with a number of celebrities over the years...

Clint Black
Richard Burton
Sonny and Cher
Joe Flynn
Florence Henderson
Arsenio Hall
Gilbert Iglesias
Fritz Coleman, LA weatherman and comedian

Grey Fox, we spoke the most, only autograph I got, a publicity picture,it was for my wife and I had to wait until I saw him again a week later when he met me...

and some other that I know of, but can't bring out their names right now...

Never one for autographs, more fun just to chat...

sorry for digressing...
===================================
the person below me has more autographs of celebrities than I have...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.22.2010, 06:26 AM.

11.22.2010, 06:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Neither.

I only got one, Ex-NHL goaltender Miikka Kiprusoffs catch glove thing with an autograph..I was his neighbor when I lived in Sweden, or was it Germany..I don't remember

Edit: after a bit of research it seems he still plays for Calgary Flames in NHL

The person below is not afraid of trying foreign/weird looking food.

Post last edited by Animenewbie on 11.22.2010, 09:36 AM.

11.22.2010, 09:34 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! I love trying new and exotic foods.

The following person knows the words to their national anthem.

11.22.2010, 09:40 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

False. O.o I have an idea of most of it, but haven't really paid any attention to it.

The person below is slacking off in school/work.

11.22.2010, 10:08 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

True...

But, only because I have the maturity ans experience in what I am doing to be able to slack off and still do the job expected of me and then some...

The person below me is very critical in his/her expectations for their signifigant other...

11.22.2010, 06:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ha, critical is such a negative word. xP But yes, I kinda am.

The person is currently romantically involved with someone.

11.23.2010, 12:12 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes , boyfriend for 2 years <3

the person below me is a home body

11.25.2010, 01:51 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True... sort of. I like being in the house, but I get irritated if I spend all day in it without leaving.

The person below me is a social butterfly.

11.26.2010, 12:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Sometimes. Depends on my mood. xD

The person below me is already planning for Christmas.

11.26.2010, 12:49 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Don't celebrate it actually, would be true if you had said wedding.

The person below had cake this week.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.26.2010, 11:29 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks