QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roar is getting married???

sorry about that, Roar, I couldn't resist, lol....

False, no cake for me although I did have a couple of doughnuts...

The person below me is already thinking about the weigh gain from this holidays feasting...
=====================

EDIT:

Ah, now I understand, Roar isn't getting married... All of the rest of his family is... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.26.2010, 05:40 PM.

11.26.2010, 05:37 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Omg, I actually was! On the train, with my friends. xD

Haha, good call Husky. And omg Roar! You're alive! *hugs*

The person below me is full of energy that needs burning.

11.26.2010, 08:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE, TRUE, TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya think it might be some of that turkey I've been comsuming in, as the Coneheads used to say, in mass quantities... lol

The person below me (trick question) has the appetite of a baby bird...

11.27.2010, 03:20 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True! I think... if they have big appetites...?

The person below is not looking forward to next month.

11.30.2010, 03:46 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

falseeeee! it's cuddling season ( :

the person below me enjoys reading their horoscope.

Post last edited by laazd, on 12.01.2010, 12:38 AM.

12.01.2010, 12:37 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

actually, False...

The person below me doesn't know what Ovaltine is...

==================

12.01.2010, 01:27 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha so true!

The person below has a Christmas calendar of some sort.

12.01.2010, 05:50 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False...

The person below me doesn't like to go to bed early (9PM)

Ovaltine is a brand of milk flavoring product made with malt extract, sugar (except in Switzerland), cocoa, and whey. It originated in Berne, Switzerland. Ended up being sold around the world in various forms. Still is, as a matter of fact.

12.01.2010, 08:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Bleh...Ovaltine. I liked the powder ^^ but it's gross in milk. Had to drink it every night when I was a kid.

The person below me hoping for a big change in their life.

12.01.2010, 12:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True And I'm hoping that a question I'm going to ask in a little while will get there for me.

The person below me has been in a car accident. I only mention this because I rear-ended someone last night, no damage, but scary.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.01.2010, 01:49 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hm, does a motorcycle accident count?

The person below me has a guilty pleasure that they indulge in secretly.

12.01.2010, 01:59 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Ovaltine is a brand of milk flavoring product made with malt extract, sugar (except in Switzerland), cocoa, and whey. It originated in Berne, Switzerland. Ended up being sold around the world in various forms. Still is, as a matter of fact.

mmmm ovaltine! i first had it in hong kong , sooooooo good! i'm craving it now , THANKS A LOT HUSKY!! hehe

false false falsee , secrets are baAaad ..

the person below me enjoys listening to justin bieber

12.03.2010, 12:04 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd be concerned if anybody said "true" at this point.

The next person has stuff they should be doing right now.

12.03.2010, 07:01 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True... lots of assignments due on the last week before finals...

The person below changed their facebook profile picture to a cartoon.

12.03.2010, 11:21 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I've actually never changed my profile picture

The person below Prefers Facebook over other social websites (such as myspace etc.)

12.03.2010, 11:35 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, since the fact that nobody uses it eliminates the "social" aspect of MySpace. I also like Twitter.

The next person usually obtains music by legal means.

12.03.2010, 11:42 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Although when I talk to my friends, I get the impression that I'm a dying breed...

The person below doesn't like talking on the telephone.

12.04.2010, 04:23 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

True! I'm really not good on the phone.

The next person is good with other languages.

12.04.2010, 06:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Animenewbie
Calcifer

True. I speak 3 languages fluently. And I understand 4 other languages quite well, from which i can only speak one a little.

The person below is spending Christmas eve somewhere else than your own house.

12.04.2010, 08:05 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

False. I think...

The person below is waiting for something they ordered online.

12.04.2010, 09:47 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks