QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

SO TRUE!.... especially when my gf's over... they do ridiculous things just to embarrass us...

The person below is excited for today!

12.25.2010, 01:57 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FALSE

Lol

Okay person bellow me likes mango sorbet!

12.26.2010, 02:52 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True!

The person below me has eaten too much this past month or so.

12.27.2010, 01:52 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False... I've actually been losing weight O.o

The person below is going to make a new years resolution

12.27.2010, 05:04 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep. ^^ This year, it might even last half way into the year.

The person below went shopping on Boxing Day.

12.27.2010, 05:07 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False.

The person below me hopes to graduate/pass their exams in 2011.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.27.2010, 05:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Hoping for good enough grades to advance to the degree course.

The next person is spending the New Year outside.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.28.2010, 10:41 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true, to some degree, yet i think i will hit the town hard too.

the person below me, loves swimming !!!!

12.29.2010, 12:18 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE!!!!

saltwater when I can...

The person below me loves chili dogs...

12.29.2010, 01:01 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, True, True, ever since I saw Sonic eating them, i've been a fan

The person below has thought of a new years resolution already

12.29.2010, 02:21 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False!

I'm so terrible with resolutions. I don't know if I should even try. XP

The person below me is enjoying what the weather is like right now.

12.29.2010, 02:27 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! It's all grey and cold and unpleasant.

The next person reads webcomics regularly.

12.29.2010, 09:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

False.

The person below is craving a nice warm bowl of stew

12.29.2010, 02:44 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

False. I just ate waaaaay too much Italian food. XD

The person below me is exhausted.

12.29.2010, 11:07 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE! every muscle in body aches from skiing 3 days straight..

The person below owns an iPad

12.30.2010, 03:24 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
jusomekid
Ohmu

False.

The person below is having mixed feelings.

Post last edited by jusomekid on 12.31.2010, 11:59 PM.

12.31.2010, 11:59 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Day off, but throat is hurting. I sleep on the floor of a dusty room, so eh. And I just had a weird nightmare two nights ago of me being married, but my wife left me. Scary. On the bright side, I cleaned my cupboard of lotsa unused clothes, like finally.

The person below me got him/herself something new for the new year.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.02.2011, 11:26 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes...

I guess you could call it something new. I just bought a year's subscription to Ancestry.com and sometime this year I will pursue it with vigor.... I have a lot of info already, but this may help me dig up more... I do know that my father was born in Canada, as was I, and my grandfather was born in the US and my g-grandfather was born in England as well as my grandmother and g-grandmother. Where it goes from there...??

We'll see...

The person below me is looking forward to an emotional high this year....

01.03.2011, 12:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not really, actually. I'm looking forward to very stable emotions this year. Emotional highs are distracting.

The person below donates/will donate blood.

(I met people today that said they didn't believe in blood related medical practices...what does that even mean?!)

01.03.2011, 04:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True !! I give blood for the obvious reason that I, or one of my close ones, may well need it back one day !! It only takes a minute of your time and it saddens me that there aren't more doing it

The person below has tattoos.

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

01.03.2011, 09:41 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks