QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True... Can't hardly wait to see it...

The person below likes yogurt...

11.15.2010, 06:41 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

false. never liked it. tastes spoiled ... bleh

the person below enjoys watching documentaries.

11.15.2010, 10:36 PM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

As a matter a fact I do, so True...

The person below me likes to read mysteries...

11.16.2010, 12:25 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False! I find mystery novels uninteresting and for the most part lacking character depth.

The person below likes classical music.

11.16.2010, 05:14 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Registration Date: 11.12.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. How could you not like classic music like this one (amazing movie by the way, I recommend it if you guys haven't seen it).

The person below me is red haired.

Post last edited by colda on 11.16.2010, 11:38 AM.

11.16.2010, 11:35 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I have met a lot of redheads recently, though. They have very pretty hair. ^^

The person below likes snow. Lots and lots of snow.

11.16.2010, 02:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

FALSE!!!!!

Which is why I live in Southern California...

The person below me likes science or science-fiction books/movies...

11.16.2010, 11:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So true. Some (a lot) of my faves are from those genres.

The person below me prefers acoustic versions of songs.

11.17.2010, 03:35 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by colda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True.

The person below me has already bought at least one Christmas present.

11.17.2010, 11:08 AM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

false. i really should get on it though , i have a veeeeeeery
long list , hmmm it also takes a lot of thought.

the person below me loves summer more then any other season.

11.18.2010, 12:13 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@colda
The Fall! Faaaaavorite movie. Had to say it. XD

And false. Fall is my favorite season.

The person below me can't stand their boss/certain teacher.

11.18.2010, 01:44 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

False...

frustrating at times, but I must say that my boss is usually pretty laid-back... fourth time I worked for him since '83 in security...

The person below me has a passion for grapefruit...

11.18.2010, 02:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, I HATE grapefruit.

The person below me is or was good at school

11.18.2010, 04:55 AM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Talse and True...

Lousy in high school, great in college.

The person below is a whiz at maths...

11.18.2010, 05:47 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True and False, I'm in the advanced math so it's damn hard, but right now I got nice class about chances, gambling and such

The person below likes holidays.

11.18.2010, 11:09 AM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, of course. Would anybody say false to this?

The next person enjoys poetry.

11.18.2010, 12:14 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. I enjoy some... Robert Frost, and some from black ice

The person below needs to start going to the gym.

11.18.2010, 01:41 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False, already am!

The person below is following at least one TV-series.

11.18.2010, 04:26 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
colda
Tanuki

True. I'm currently following Misfits and The Walking Dead.

The person below me prefers an empty cinema over a crowded one.

Post last edited by colda on 11.18.2010, 05:37 PM.

11.18.2010, 05:34 PM colda is offline   Profile for colda Add colda to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

True. Except in comedy movies...most funny movies are only really funny when you're with many other people.

The person below prefers action movies over drama movies.

11.18.2010, 06:36 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks