QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very true. Ridiculously true. For a man I think I may be far more feminine in my make-up. I'm not saying women cry easily, but that many men insist they don't, but I do, so my manliness doesn't fit the accepted norm.

And that's more than fine by me.

The next person would, given only the 2 options, prefer to holiday in Antarctica over Death Valley, California, for 1 month.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.23.2014, 11:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

VERY TRUE.
the next person is a true romantic.

07.23.2014, 11:53 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very true.

The next person prefers extreme heat to extreme cold.

07.24.2014, 08:25 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I find cold easier to deal with. Although honestly, humidity is what really does me in.

The next person tends to have late-night snacks.

07.24.2014, 12:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
False. I find cold easier to deal with. Although honestly, humidity is what really does me in.

The next person tends to have late-night snacks.

False! Unfortunately whilst I would love to snack away, blasted calories-guilt keeps me from it.

The next person had a great first kiss.

07.24.2014, 07:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually..... Still haven't had it.

The next person has a bit of a sweet tooth.

07.24.2014, 08:00 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. Especially for chocolate.

The next person is afraid of a certain type of animal, even though it's perfectly harmless.

07.24.2014, 08:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So true. I can only handle rodents in cartoon form. I might have a legitimate phobia of them.

The person below is a decisive person.

07.25.2014, 03:40 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Decisive? Uh. Yeah. Yeah I think so.

Maybe.

Not sure.

The next person is glad Fen is baaaaaack!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.25.2014, 04:27 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Most definilutely! I made that phrase up, it is a combo of most definitely and absolutely.

The next person misses Mush.

07.25.2014, 04:48 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

True. Very much. She's amazing. I do hope she's okay and happy.

The next person is hyped about a new RPG at the Tavern.

07.25.2014, 04:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
The next person is hyped about a new RPG at the Tavern.

Ahah too hyped! It is the perfect thing for my slow summer holiday days and it'll be such fun writing with everybody again. Plus the ideas thus far really fun.

The next person prefers an anti-hero over a normal superhero (like Batman over Superman)

07.25.2014, 04:53 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

True. Unfortunately, both are kinda cliched at this point, but I tend to prefer darker protagonists to seemingly perfect heroes.

The next person likes to swim.

Post last edited by arren18 on 07.25.2014, 08:40 PM.

07.25.2014, 08:40 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Love to swim... grew up near the ocean and we used to ride the undertows for fun... Now days, they are all marked off and the lifeguards won't let you ride them... sigh. Oh, well, I don't have my swimming strength that I used to have...

The next person prefers Filet Mignon to Lobster...

07.25.2014, 08:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

very true, husky I love beef tenderloin.
the next person has a weakness for good quality ice-cream.

07.25.2014, 10:15 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Absolutely. Any ice cream is good really, but if it's really nice then that's special.

The next person has worked on a farm.

07.26.2014, 02:08 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

TRUE, ARREN I worked on a farm after school and at
the weekends helping with the milking and keeping the
milking barn clean.
the next person has a fear of heights.

07.26.2014, 03:17 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

True. I have a pathological fear of falling to my death, a horrible end.

The next person prefers the original manga over the anime adaptation.

07.26.2014, 06:06 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. It's got to be a really, really good anime with an inconclusive ending to make me read the manga.

The next person has had an exotic pet.

My Anime List

07.26.2014, 06:16 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
hunters moon
Calcifer

TRUE- when I lived in southeast asia I had a pet lizard
called dash.
the next person loves wide open spaces.

07.28.2014, 05:52 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
[  «    ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks