QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, since you said you count voting, then true.

The next person has had an unusual pet (whatever you think is unusual).

07.11.2014, 10:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
The next person has had an unusual pet (whatever you think is unusual).

Mhmmmm, false I guess? Though when I was younger we had a couple of Lhasa Apso dogs and they're quite an unusual breed, so maybe that'll count.

There was also a point where we probably owned..3 dogs, 4 cats, 2 rabbits and a hamster? So that's an unusual amount of pets aha.

The next person has had feelings for somebody they never met in person.

07.11.2014, 11:18 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, I can't say that I have. All the people I had feelings for were ones I knew personally...

The next person thinks Mom's home cooking was still the best they've ever had...

07.11.2014, 12:00 PM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true, my mother would cook every day and make everything from bread to jam her apple pie is a thing of legend.
the next person believes in reincarnation.

07.11.2014, 10:35 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. I've no idea what does happen after we die, so I can't say there's anything I really believe in in that regard.

The next person often wishes they were somewhere else.

07.11.2014, 11:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, I've wished to change myself, but false, I have never wished I was an entirely different person.
The next person has received a letter in the mail from a friend.

07.12.2014, 07:54 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you mean ever, then yes, in the past, but no letters in the mail from friends for many years, only official communications

The previous question was somewhere else, not someone else, so I'll repeat Arren's question since I thought it was a good one.

The next person often wishes they were somewhere else.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.12.2014, 07:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I almost always wish I was somewhere else! I have serious travel fever. If I wasn't a poor, penniless student than I would spend all my free time travelling - there is still so much of the world I want to see! And my hometown is so bleurgh.

The only time I don't wish I was somewhere else is if I'm spending time with someone I care about.

The next person has written somebody a poem before.

07.12.2014, 10:55 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I have...

and a continuation of that question...

The next person has received a poem written expressly for them...

07.12.2014, 11:29 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE, my wife and I did write poems to each other,
I have kept them all, my wife died many years ago from
cancer so things like her letters /poems etc are truly priceless.
the next person is teetotal.

Post last edited by hunters moon on 07.12.2014, 11:38 PM.

07.12.2014, 11:34 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oh, most certainly not true.

The next person is a picky eater.

07.12.2014, 11:52 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Supremely true No fruits, not much veg, dislike sour, much less bitter, don't like seafood very much... yeah.

Next person sleeps on a queen/king size bed.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.13.2014, 03:09 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yup.

The next person loves cats.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.13.2014, 07:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heck yes! Soo much better than dogs. True!
The next person loves Italian food.

07.13.2014, 07:12 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

I certainly do. It's among my favourites.

The next person smokes.

07.13.2014, 07:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

FALSE, I did about 50yrs ago for a very short time.
the next person collects postage stamps.

07.13.2014, 07:33 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

No, not stamps... die-cast, metal banks from Ertl. mostly trucks... mostly give them away now...

Collect historical memorabilia for the little city I live in.

The next person likes waterskiing...

07.13.2014, 11:32 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

False. Never had any urge to try it.

The next person eats their meals in the order of the stuff they like least first and saving the best things to the end.

07.13.2014, 03:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

True, to some extent. I definitely eat it so that I get to have some of the best part last, but apart from that I eat it all together. I know somebody who individually eats each part in reverse order of preference, which is not quite what I do.

The next person eats breakfast every day.

07.13.2014, 08:18 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

FALSE- all I have most day's is a large mug of tea.
the next person likes flying kites .

07.14.2014, 02:51 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
[  «    ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks