QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - True or False
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » True or False » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I pass the question because:

quote:
Originally posted by hunters moon
FALSE- all I have most day's is a large mug of tea.

Wouldn't that still count, though? Actually, what constitutes as "breakfast" anyway? Personally I count anything before 11am as breakfast.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.14.2014, 05:06 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dunno, I wouldn't consider something breakfast unless it's food. I have orange juice pretty much every morning, but if I don't manage to eat then I don't consider it breakfast.

Anyway, true I suppose! It's not something I usually do, but I've enjoyed it when I've tried.

The next person rarely wears bright colours.

07.14.2014, 05:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True, I suppose. Although I wouldn't call it rarely... Just that I like most of my tees in a blue, black or red of varying hues. I do have a tye-dye and some other that are brightly colored...

The next person likes to garden, either flowers or vegetables...

07.14.2014, 09:31 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.15.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

TRUE-I love my garden, flowers in the front garden
veg and fruit in the back its been a great year for raspberrys.
the next person has a love of chocolate.

07.14.2014, 11:58 PM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Very, very true.

The next person is easily embarrassed.

07.15.2014, 12:36 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hunters moon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HOW,VERY TRUE.
the next person has pierced ears.

Post last edited by hunters moon on 07.15.2014, 03:14 AM.

07.15.2014, 03:13 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Ow.

The next person prefers the coast to the mountains.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.15.2014, 09:08 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Hmm, true. I'm more used to being near the coast, and it's more convenient than being in the mountains. Mountains are great too though!

The next person likes to draw (regardless of ability).

07.15.2014, 09:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not as much as in early years. As a child, I'd sometimes do silhouettes of others.

The next person has gone 'scuba' diving before...

07.15.2014, 11:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

False. Fear of the deep ocean.

The next person has a special object they don't let anyone else touch.

07.15.2014, 12:44 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry that made me almost spit my wine on the keyboard.

...but seriously, mm, no, can't think of anything. I would be interested to see the answer from a person who said yes and what their explanation was!

The next person wouldn't be seen dead in a MacDonalds.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.15.2014, 01:50 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

I found that one pretty funny also.

False. I would definitely avoid eating there because the food is terrible, but I know enough other people who like it that sometimes I can't avoid going in.

The next person prefers using public transport.

07.15.2014, 09:11 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
hunters moon
Calcifer

TRUE, because of the meds I take I'm not allowed to drive.
the next person likes walking in the rain.

07.16.2014, 02:59 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. One of my favorite childhood memories.

The next person has more than one poster on their wall.

07.16.2014, 07:48 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

False. Because I'm only in this place for a year and I didn't really bring that kind of thing with me, I don't have any up here. I have a calendar though.

The next person eats fruit as often as they think they should.

07.16.2014, 10:22 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

False. I think that I should eat more fruit than I actually do.

The next person believes in evolution...

07.16.2014, 11:33 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
hunters moon
Calcifer

TRUE, but when I see what's going on in parts of the world
to-day I do ask myself why we bothered to evolve in the
first place.
the next person loves tree's.

07.17.2014, 05:33 AM hunters moon is offline   Profile for hunters moon Add hunters moon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Indeed. Trees are awesome, magnificent and beautiful. Except when the buggers shed leaves in the garden.

The next person has driven a car or motorbike at over 100mph.

07.17.2014, 01:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Yes, a Ford Mustang and and I've also ridden in police vehicles going 110MPH. My fastest on a motorcycle was only 95MPH, I had to slow down because I was running out of freeway...

The next person has never been in a sailboat...

(btw, the day after my drive in a friends Mustang, the transmission broke while on his way to work, but he didn't blame me for it)

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.17.2014, 02:56 PM.

07.17.2014, 02:54 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

False. I haven't exactly been in them often, but it's happened. Boats in general aren't so strange for me, having grown up on an island.

The next person enjoyed their time in high school.

07.17.2014, 09:26 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks