QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Does your new guy live far away? Can't you talk for six ... seven hours while snuggling up to him?

Ah, how I wish there could be snuggling. He lives about a hundred miles away, in Dundee. Although... the crazy fellow is planning to come to university with me. It's... two weeks today until he can call and find out if they'll let him on the course (not that I'm counting the days or anything). If Lady Luck should smile down on that day, well... the coming year will be very nice indeed. Fingers crossed.

And yes, an exhaustedlight. :') The conversation was fun, but I am veeery tired now. Four hours sleep this morning.

My Anime List

07.30.2015, 06:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really miss my boyfriend... I'm also expecting a huge package from him and it hasn't arrived when it said it would and for some reason won't be here until next week (we have no idea why, since we're shipping within Canada and it only takes 2-5 days usually).

Feel kinda down waiting for this package because I just want to feel connected to him..

Only a few more weeks until I can see him though!

07.30.2015, 08:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kaz, relatives on my ex-wife's side (and as a result, my kids Scots relatives) are from the Invergowrie area...

Thinking on it, they would be mine as well. One of my youngest son's middle names is 'Moir', named after his great aunt, a Lackie, iirc.

07.31.2015, 12:26 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
I really miss my boyfriend... I'm also expecting a huge package from him and it hasn't arrived when it said it would and for some reason won't be here until next week (we have no idea why, since we're shipping within Canada and it only takes 2-5 days usually).

Feel kinda down waiting for this package because I just want to feel connected to him..

Only a few more weeks until I can see him though!

Awww FFF, it will come soon don't worry !!

07.31.2015, 05:20 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Weirdlight: Had a long casual talk with a cousin at a family gathering, and she suddenly said that it's probably the first time me and her had an actual talk. And she said it's probably because she found me to be kinda scary to my being quite unsociable.

I was like "wat."

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.02.2015, 08:03 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Had an awesome day at a shopping mall and got Spirited Away on Blu-ray! Then went to a wonderful drive-in movie.

Lol, Roar. That's a bummer.

Post last edited by FlareNetworkC on 08.02.2015, 09:16 AM.

08.02.2015, 09:15 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well I can't really blame her, it's not like I have a smile permanently plastered on my face. Or rather, you'd be hard pressed to find me smiling if I'm not talking, and my unsmiling face can indeed look like a pissed off yakuza, lol. So yea I get what she's getting at. In my schooling years quite a few people say my face looks like I'm raring for a fight. Fortunately (or unfortunately) my reputation of being overly docile is more well known

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.03.2015, 04:17 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL: I might be in need of a little cuddle....

08.04.2015, 06:18 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I was anywhere near you, NC, Cuddles would be a-coming in droves, but, unfortunately, such is not the case...

You have my fondest hugs with all the love that I can give... You ladies here in the Tavern are like daughters to me and I love you all...

08.04.2015, 07:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hugs, cuddles and love to you NC. So sorry you are feeling down.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.05.2015, 03:41 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww cuddles all around

08.05.2015, 04:41 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Koda
Ohmu

HL: Finally managed to get an appointment for a blood test, to see what's actually wrong with me

LL: Feeling really tired today, seems to be getting worse.

08.05.2015, 10:51 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ATTACK OF THE CUDDLES!!

HL: I'm enjoying my cross country season so far!
LL: I'm lonely being alone all day... CUDDLES!

08.05.2015, 12:09 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Wow, this thread really is dead.

HL: I've got another date! Me and Laura (that's her name) are going to see Paper Towns together! I'm honestly not expecting much from the movie, and it wouldn't have been my first choice, but if it's with Laura it might not be soooo bad.

08.08.2015, 09:02 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

HL:
Looking forward to a historical tour of the Patton State Mental Health Facility tomorrow with a friend from the County Historical Society. I forget offhand just what the tour covers, but I don't believe that it is about mental health. I believe that it covers the history of the facility in its earlier years before it became a mental health hospital.

I was last there about 20 yr]ears ago to attend a HAM radio class to get my radio license.

08.08.2015, 10:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
Wow, this thread really is dead.

HL: I've got another date! Me and Laura (that's her name) are going to see Paper Towns together! I'm honestly not expecting much from the movie, and it wouldn't have been my first choice, but if it's with Laura it might not be soooo bad.

I actually think it looks good, good luck for your next date

08.08.2015, 03:51 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

For a date, yea I think Paper Town is a good choice.

LL: Hard disk crash. 500GB of data. Still attempting to recover, and it's already day two. Not how I wanted to spent a long weekend really, meh.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

08.09.2015, 07:34 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Last weekend. It was lovely. My new special person is really growing on me. I am beginning to think they are amazing! So happy we met.

LL: NC is too quiet. Please don't let things get you too down. *Sends all my spare hugs*

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.10.2015, 03:46 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
LL: NC is too quiet. Please don't let things get you too down. *Sends all my spare hugs*

Thank you honey but I'm okay! And thanks for everyone else's hugs too! A bit down at the moment, but nothing that won't pass in time Your thoughts are really appreciated though!

08.10.2015, 06:35 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Woo, Japanese sized pants fit me. I was kinda surprised. I'm not above the sizes available there (pants I usually fit into an 8-10 here, used to be a little smaller and hope to get down to a 6 again soon). But hey, they fit. haha Now I have some soft, nice second hand pants.

Maybe it's because they're Uniqlo. haha I think if I move to Japan, depending on how sizing goes, that store is going to be my godsend. Lots of the clothes the girls wear are purposely oversized, so I don't think I'll have that big of a problem.

My boyfriend's mom sent me some clothes from Uniqlo and I was worried they wouldn't fit but they fit wonderfully. Is the sizing the same as the Uniqlo stuff sold in America? We don't have it up here yet.

Oh! I also received a very lovely cheongsam from his auntie. It fits too. o.o I was really worried it wouldn't but it's my exact size. The pattern is a bit older but once you wear it it really looks nice. I've always wanted a non-silk cheongsam for a long while.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 08.10.2015, 07:09 PM.

08.10.2015, 07:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  603  604  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks