QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  ...    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I got my braces on!

LL: They hurt. Not a lot, but still.

07.24.2015, 08:29 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:

quote:
"If you ask me where has been the one area where I feel that I've been most frustrated and most stymied, it is the fact that the United States of America is the one advanced nation on Earth in which, we do not have sufficient common-sense gun safety laws, even in the face of repeated mass killings,"

quote:
Obama said. "If you look at the number of Americans killed since 9/11 by terrorism, it's less than 100. If you look at the number that have been killed by gun violence, it's in the tens of thousands."

I just hope the next President of America is just as intelligent/sensible as Obama. the republican ones are not looking any good they are too stupid to realize what they are doing to their nation their people.

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

07.24.2015, 02:49 PM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I finished off using my £100 gift voucher for Amazon, that I got for free for joining Sky. I ordered loads of Blu Rays

Porco Rosso and Princess Mononoke were two of them, great additions to my collection . I also have the evening off work !

07.25.2015, 04:18 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL:

Spent some hours with my oldest son straightening up my living room today as well as being present when a visiting nurse was being wrapped and when a social worker was telling me about diff options available to me if I apply... then we just sat and enjoyed each others company. Now he's bringing my grandkids over, two of them... YAY

07.25.2015, 09:29 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
as well as being present when a visiting nurse was being wrapped

That sounds interesting. Do please elaborate.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.26.2015, 02:14 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Indeed. Enquiring minds want to know.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.26.2015, 03:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I start a new job tomorrow.

LL: Feeling very upset/confused about the person I'm seeing at the moment. I care deeply about them but I'm not sure that on the day-to-day basis the relationship is making me happy. If I'm honest since I got back from university I've been bored a lot of the time, and lonely, and I think that puts a pressure on things. I just can't tell whether it's all that making me struggle with how things are going, or whether it's the way he makes me feel. He isn't a very expressive guy and he's very busy so I often only get to see him when it's convenient, and so I'm left not feeling very important.

I don't know what to do I feel like ending things, but I don't know if I only feel that way because I'm being self-destructive.

07.26.2015, 09:35 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

First things first...

@NC...
Go and concentrate on the new job for now and get yourself settled in that first... Get a stable platform to think from. Then examine your feeling for this guy. See if the old feelings are still there. That is the best that I can give at this moment...
Regardless, our love is with you, whatever your decision, but try and get settled in the job first...

As for the two smartalecks, sigh, I misstated, ok... It wasn't the nurse getting wrapped, but my left LEG!!!
Although I will say that the vie... uh, nvm, this is a G rated thread...

Post last edited by husky51 on 07.26.2015, 10:03 AM.

07.26.2015, 10:02 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only Husky, only Husky.

HL: My best friend is finally coming back home today!

LL: None of my friends know how to play poker, and it's frustrating trying to find a partner.

07.26.2015, 10:56 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

"Why's everybody always pickin' on me?" (song)

07.26.2015, 02:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Koda
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
HL: I start a new job tomorrow.

LL: Feeling very upset/confused about the person I'm seeing at the moment. I care deeply about them but I'm not sure that on the day-to-day basis the relationship is making me happy. If I'm honest since I got back from university I've been bored a lot of the time, and lonely, and I think that puts a pressure on things. I just can't tell whether it's all that making me struggle with how things are going, or whether it's the way he makes me feel. He isn't a very expressive guy and he's very busy so I often only get to see him when it's convenient, and so I'm left not feeling very important.

I don't know what to do I feel like ending things, but I don't know if I only feel that way because I'm being self-destructive.

Does it feel like it's getting dry ?. That's probably because he's busy, but not all guys are expressive. Though he should make effort to see you regardless. As Husky said, settle in your new job first and see how you feel then. Perhaps have a chat, and ask him where he sees the relationship going ?.

We are all here to support you

07.27.2015, 06:57 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
Only Husky, only Husky.

HL: My best friend is finally coming back home today!

LL: None of my friends know how to play poker, and it's frustrating trying to find a partner.

Ahh poker, not played that before haha

I just noticed your location "Fat America" That did make me chuckle haha

07.27.2015, 06:58 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

The vast majority of America is quite overweight.

HL: I've got a date today! Kind of.

07.27.2015, 09:35 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by FlareNetworkC
The vast majority of America is quite overweight.

HL: I've got a date today! Kind of.

Oh okay haha

Oo a date kind of lol , you excited ?

07.27.2015, 09:39 AM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
husky51
The Old Guy

hey! I resemmmmble that remark!

07.27.2015, 10:34 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: salad, crunchy and cold.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.27.2015, 11:30 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

OO Crunchy salad, well a wilted salad isn't fun

Post last edited by Koda on 07.27.2015, 12:57 PM.

07.27.2015, 12:55 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks guys for your sweet messages! I had a good first day at work, it was really nice to be busy again, and I'm feeling a bit better about things

07.27.2015, 02:12 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Thanks guys for your sweet messages! I had a good first day at work, it was really nice to be busy again, and I'm feeling a bit better about things

Jolly good, it's always nice to have a good first day. I haven't asked up until now, but was it is you do ?

07.27.2015, 02:50 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its that cute maid cafe NC won't be truthful about.

07.27.2015, 03:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  594  595  596  597  598  599  600  601  602  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks