QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who is best Ghibli Baddie?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Who is best Ghibli Baddie? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Who is best Ghibli Baddie? Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Who is the best Baddie from the films? I Loooooved the King from Cat Returns but he was more crazy then bad, Perhaps Lady Eboshi from Princess Mononoke?

11.05.2006, 07:43 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think Yubaba.
She is so cool! Such an interesting character.

11.05.2006, 07:47 AM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The aunt from GotF, even if she isn't strictly a bad guy. Just because you can't help but hate her with a passion.

11.05.2006, 07:50 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AGREED, Shes such a rude...just wanna....*growls and punches fist into computer desk (OW)*

11.05.2006, 07:51 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, I like the baddies though..
There's no such thing as a good or bad person.
But I still hate the lady from Nausicaa, the one
Ferret has to work for(Oh, erm, I mean Kurotowa),
I can't place her name, Krushana..?

11.05.2006, 07:55 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watch Grave of the Fireflies, and you will know there is such a thing as a good or bad person.

11.05.2006, 07:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, Gotf really is an eye-opener, i personally kind of like the enemy from Nausicaa. She make take over the valley but shes not cruel to its people and she respects Nausicaa (For proof, think of when shes waiting for Nausicaa to turn up to start the fight)

11.05.2006, 07:59 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehje, why am I trying to run away from that film.
I think that is the one that put the curse on me, or Mononoke.
Why? She can't be good, nor evil.

11.05.2006, 08:00 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The baddy I hated the most was Mooska, he seemed the most evil to me. Plus he's one of the only baddies who actually died at the end and didn't think maybe-I-did-something-wrong-I'd-better-change-my-ways

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.05.2006, 08:01 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I still like Musca!

11.05.2006, 08:34 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, Musca has to be the baddest baddie. He's crazy with powerlust!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.05.2006, 08:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Um, the general dude that works for Lady Eboshi.
I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!
And I have no idea why.
But my favorite character in that movie was Toki.

11.05.2006, 08:44 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, Musca didnt scare me tht much. He was power-hungry not ultimately evil. I dont know who best baddie is really, so man choices..... I just wanna b random, but i HATE, HATE tomba (or wtever his name is) from kiki. He's such an ugly lil...just wanna... *growls and punches computer desk(OW)* I really gotta stop doin this..

11.05.2006, 02:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
I just wanna b random, but i HATE, HATE tomba (or wtever his name is) from kiki. He's such an ugly lil...

Oh come on! I think he's really nice! He's Kiki's only friend, and sometimes Kiki treats him like crap.

11.05.2006, 03:12 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!!
COUNT CAGLIOSTRO (pre-ghibli.. I know..)
he is such a cool guy, and he is also pure bad, like Musca!

11.05.2006, 03:19 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Who's the general dude in Mononoke?
I hate him;Don't care for Eboshi.
But Toki is funny!
Why do you hate Tombo, Neko Shojo?

11.05.2006, 04:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Who's the general dude in Mononoke?

I think they might mean Gonza. He was a meanie *sucks thumb*

AND I KEEP SPELLING MUSCA'S NAME WRONG WAAAAH lol

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.06.2006, 01:56 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I hate Tomba because he's such a weak charachter, he is boring and shows none of the idden depth Ghibli charachters usualy display. And his ugly, tht egts on my nerves sometimes if the leading man is ugly.

11.06.2006, 02:00 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Haru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I always liked Witch of the Waste from Howl's Moving Castle. I mean, she started off so bad in the beginning (becoming the catalyst for Sophie's whole journey), but then in the end epitomizes redemption. And you even feel sorry for her a bit.

11.06.2006, 03:38 PM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
ha - but shes still kinda evil, she tries to steal howl´s heart...

11.06.2006, 05:24 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks