QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who is best Ghibli Baddie?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Who is best Ghibli Baddie? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
Haru
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.19.05
  Search for Posts by Haru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's true, forgot about that. At that point of the film, I was liking her, and then she did that and it annoyed me.

The Cat King from The Cat Returns is one of my favorite baddies, just because he's sooo funny.

11.06.2006, 11:10 PM Haru is offline   Profile for Haru Add Haru to your buddy list
Pendragon
Calcifer

Registration Date: 06.12.06
  Search for Posts by Pendragon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Curtis and the Witch of the Waste(she's a nice old lady and Curtis is hilarious).

Howl avatar made by ushitora Thanks!

11.07.2006, 10:28 AM Pendragon is offline   Profile for Pendragon Add Pendragon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Haru The Cat King

He's not a baddie, he's just - like - outta here, man...

Gotta lay off the strange cigarettes dude...

Ciao babe...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.07.2006, 04:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lmfao off saddle!

Hell yeah, the Cat king kiks ASS. I lubs him!

He's not on drugs, its those god dam Cat-Nip pellets, (Or at least thts wat HE says) Tho i hear he was caught sniffing a strange white dust, and it WASNT flour

11.07.2006, 04:47 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I personally think that if we have a rough idea that a fictional character takes... hmm... volatile substances...

then we shouldn't judge them by it.

11.07.2006, 04:51 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm, well i gota say its that general bloke in Laputa, the fat one with a mustace. Hes greedy, big headed etc, and also stupid what else would you want.

11.08.2006, 06:21 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh! I call that dude general humpty dumpty.

11.08.2006, 07:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
hate him, he looks like a mutated egg..
The other guy I dont like is Nausicaa´s "boyfriend". I always forget his name, hes just annoying.

11.08.2006, 12:40 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nausicaa's "boyfriend" is called Asbel. Now print this out and put it in your pocket for future reference then you won't forget it

And I agree with pendragon about Curtis. He's not pure bad, he just wants a wife XD and fame.

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.08.2006, 12:48 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
thats it, Asbel.. dont like him.

11.08.2006, 03:49 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and my mom don't like Shiho.
My friend thinks Curtis is cute.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 11.08.2006, 04:41 PM.

11.08.2006, 04:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does Shiho count as a Ghibli baddie?

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.09.2006, 02:03 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*tries to remember who Shiho is >_<*

11.09.2006, 05:50 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shiho = Shizuku's big sister (big mouth, big trouble). I'm no fan of Shiho either, can't she relate to what she was like at her sisters age? And probably her hassling of Shizuku is a sign she cares really, she just can't articulate her concern very well...

I've just watched Pom Poko and decided the person I hate most in Ghibli-land is the fox. Damn, he's one sneaky, greedy, schemeing, manipulative, sly little *&^^&$&!! Bring back hunting! At least have one hunt then ban it again...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.09.2006, 05:05 PM.

11.09.2006, 05:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like evil people now..
Mwahaha! Nekozawa..

11.09.2006, 05:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
me no like shiho....
theres a word in german for the likes of her: besserwisser!
put it ina translator, and find out what it means!
Havent seen pom poko yet, but will do so soon

11.09.2006, 06:30 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I haven't either..seems funny though.
My cous saw it.

11.09.2006, 07:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

I think the middle sister in Only yesterday was pretty mean too. I remember that moment after Taeko had got bad marks on her test, and her mum and sister were discussing it and ended like this:
Sister: This is normally easy!
Mum: But that girl's not normal!
ooo...I felt really sorry for Taeko

11.10.2006, 02:16 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Cloud
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.15.06
  Search for Posts by Cloud Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My personal choice is the baddie from Spirited Away:
Yubaaba.
In German she was spoken by Nina Hagen.
I think that was the perfect decission, cause shes a freak.

I luv the susuwatari^^

11.11.2006, 01:32 PM Cloud is offline   Profile for Cloud Add Cloud to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cloud
My personal choice is the baddie from Spirited Away:
Yubaaba.
In German she was spoken by Nina Hagen.
I think that was the perfect decission, cause shes a freak.

I think Yubaba is the best, too!
What makes you think she's a freak?
I think she's just a little mean, interesting.....
businesswoman.

11.11.2006, 01:42 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks