QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Laugh all you like!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Laugh all you like!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
louise
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.09.06
Laugh all you like!!! Search for Posts by louise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is weird - as well as all my stories - Me and my dad make clay models of totoros, weird - right???

11.15.2006, 08:48 AM louise is offline   Profile for louise Add louise to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not really...if I could, I'd make a Porco Rosso model

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.15.2006, 12:57 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
post a pic, i wanna see em..
why are all these things weird.. THEY ARE ACE!

11.15.2006, 12:59 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lmao, which i culd do tht. All i can manage is blue-orange playdough version of Mutah, minus the legs-arms-head-discernable features thing bt wtever. Thts being gifted 4 ya XP

11.15.2006, 01:06 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

my mom makes glass beads for a living, so I try to get her to make various ghibli characters, but so far I've only managed to get her to make a Kodama. I'm going to try to get her to make a bunch of them for Christmas though.

11.15.2006, 02:07 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Cujo
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.21.06
  Search for Posts by Cujo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow your mom is supercool

11.15.2006, 02:28 PM Cujo is offline   Profile for Cujo Add Cujo to your buddy list Send an Email to Cujo
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yep, tht certainly does kik ass

11.15.2006, 04:03 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
a kodama made of glass or what?
I dont get it.. post a pic NOW!

11.15.2006, 04:06 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Totoro35
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.20.06
  Search for Posts by Totoro35 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by louise
This is weird - as well as all my stories - Me and my dad make clay models of totoros, weird - right???

Not really. I made one too.

11.15.2006, 05:33 PM Totoro35 is offline   Profile for Totoro35 Add Totoro35 to your buddy list Send an Email to Totoro35
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's not weird. I'm a mom and I sing Totoro songs in the mall, out loud, with my kids. (and songs to Pom Poko)

11.15.2006, 05:50 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's sooo cute singing totoro songs with your kids..i feel so untalented i can't do clay, playdough. but i can sing..don't remember the words much though lol

11.15.2006, 05:53 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
totorogirl
Warawara

Registration Date: 09.30.06
  Search for Posts by totorogirl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If you watch Totoro and Pom Poko tons of times (like my kids do), the words to songs will come to you........

11.15.2006, 05:55 PM totorogirl is offline   Profile for totorogirl Add totorogirl to your buddy list Send an Email to totorogirl AIM Screenname: akachocobabe
louise
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.09.06
WOW Search for Posts by louise Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

WE HAVE A CD OF ALL THE GHIBLI SONGS

11.16.2006, 09:15 AM louise is offline   Profile for louise Add louise to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

YO!
just saying..
if you had all of the ghibli music.. it wouldnt fit on one cd..
except of course if you only mean the opening and closing songs..

11.16.2006, 01:13 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was on a school trip today and was humming along to the laputa and porco rosso themes

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

11.16.2006, 01:51 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

lol, i am constently humming the nausicaa theme

11.16.2006, 01:54 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I whistle Ghibli stuff all the time, really loudly

11.16.2006, 08:12 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I sing japanese songs
in class from my fav animes!
The bleach opening 1 theme
FMA opening 2 theme
Tsubasa C. opening 1 and end 1 theme
Country road
Kaze ni Naru
Gedo Senki theme(ugh, I listened to the trailor
too much!)
AND MANY, MANY MORE!
Trust me, no one is crazier than moi!

11.16.2006, 08:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
nanafan
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.14.06
  Search for Posts by nanafan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i always love the music that is in ghibli movies it fits and is beautiful love the music from spirited away, cat returns and spirited away of course.

11.16.2006, 11:56 PM nanafan is offline   Profile for nanafan Add nanafan to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got the piano music from lots of anime films. But it's in a box somewhere with half my other stuff. I want to find it and play it again some time.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

11.19.2006, 03:09 AM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks