QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I clicked yours, Kitsune!

Hm... I am proud of my little dragonlings! *tears well up in eyes*

12.07.2008, 05:18 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
I clicked yours, Kitsune!

Hm... I am proud of my little dragonlings! *tears well up in eyes*

thanx one of mine has hatched and my gold one is cracking ^^ (only has 1.75days left) and i will carry on clicking your ^^

12.08.2008, 11:22 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AARRRGGHH: serious help needed, my white dragon has only 0.48 days to live, please please help!!!

Clicky

12.08.2008, 11:30 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i have been clicking yours when ever i see your post..

12.08.2008, 11:38 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Everybody check out my manly new egg! I had to remove my dragons from my sig, sadly. I can't fit them into the limit.

Post last edited by arren18 on 12.08.2008, 12:07 PM.

12.08.2008, 12:06 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
AARRRGGHH: serious help needed, my white dragon has only 0.48 days to live, please please help!!!

Sign up and post it at the Dragon Incubators forum, in the emergency eggs section, that will do the trick.

@ arren - lol, very nice.

And yay! My little Aviriez has grown up. ^_^ Hee, I like him.

My Anime List

12.08.2008, 12:46 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Jees, this egg phenomena has really reached a high level eh? I wonder how much bandwidth its eating up on the fourm with all the linking. Probably nothing, but it seems like everyone has on lol.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.08.2008, 12:48 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ssshhh... ¬.¬ lol

My Anime List

12.08.2008, 12:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Guess im just in the uninitiated. I let my OCD take over and I like only banner style sigs in my box, thoughI do hotlink to my animeski gallery which is really under-updated, I guess im a hypocrite then lol.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

12.08.2008, 12:53 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
this egg phenomena

Phenomenon.

12.08.2008, 01:50 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru
this egg phenomena

Phenomenon.

Get you

Omgggg my egg still hasn't got any cracks:

click alll ^^

Um um kaz if you give me codes to your eggs i'll put them in my Dragon Incubators sig if you do the same for mine? I figure we might scrape a few more clicks that way.

I've discovered I really like the black dragons and eggs I might start collecting just them.

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 12.08.2008, 02:19 PM.

12.08.2008, 02:19 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Id still go with the plural, with those container thingy as well, it is easier to lump the whole thing of clicky sig thingys together under the heading of eggs.

Click for Gallery^^

12.08.2008, 02:24 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

These phenomena, then. xP

12.08.2008, 02:29 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

I guess that would be correct. Stop it with the grammar correction lol. Where did that come from? Its internet messaging, grammar can take a hit lol.

Click for Gallery^^

12.08.2008, 02:31 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nuff said ^^

PLEASE click them BOTH

12.08.2008, 03:03 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Um um kaz if you give me codes to your eggs i'll put them in my Dragon Incubators sig if you do the same for mine? I figure we might scrape a few more clicks that way.
Sure, I'll PM them to you. ^_^ Thanks.

@ turniphead - I've posted your dragon in the forum, with some luck you'll get enough clicks to save it now.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.08.2008, 03:25 PM.

12.08.2008, 03:17 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

My gold egg will die in 1 day soo same as i said before i will keep clicking you dragons... if you click mine ^^

12.08.2008, 04:34 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think yours will hatch, Kitsune. ^^

I'm gonna get another. X3

EDIT: Whoa, y'know how the lot of yeh were complaining you couldn't get eggs you wanted? O_O;; I had over twenty show up TWICE.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.08.2008, 06:45 PM.

12.08.2008, 06:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, but it's often loads of the same eggs, and they're usually common eggs too, like vine or pink types. Types like autumn, paper, split, gold and silver are much harder to find.

My Anime List

12.08.2008, 06:49 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I came across it, went "Oh, interesting," and accidentally got two. XD I found quite a lot of cute ones but thought "Red's pretty. ^^ *clicks* Dammit, I got it. O_O"

Now I'll have six dragons.. And I couldn't add them to the main forum I visit. >.< Mainly because that would ruin the colours of my sig there..

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.08.2008, 07:00 PM.

12.08.2008, 06:59 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks