QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, you make me want my Grell sig. XD I can't wait for that t-shirt Allie will make me of him..

I'm gonna get another in a bit. Probably this week. lol

12.02.2008, 08:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Yay! Kiki
quote:
Originally posted by arren18
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
@Kaz
I think that Ashbell is a rather cool name.

Yeah, I liked that... thing is, it's quite a feminine name and I don't know the little thing's gender yet...

I didn't think that would bother you.

And why/how does Kiki have 5?

Oh, you can get six. I went on a sort of egg-craze. Haha. But then I had to get rid of the rest of my signature, and I was sad... so I thought "What if I abandon them and get my sig back...?" And then I thought "Kiki, that would be mean to the poor little digital creatures. No."

But nobody else is allowed more than four!

12.03.2008, 05:17 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No preferences on the names?

My Anime List

12.03.2008, 08:26 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
@Kaz
I think that Ashbell is a rather cool name.

Yeah, I liked that... thing is, it's quite a feminine name and I don't know the little thing's gender yet...

I didn't think that would bother you.

And why/how does Kiki have 5?

Oh, you can get six. I went on a sort of egg-craze. Haha. But then I had to get rid of the rest of my signature, and I was sad... so I thought "What if I abandon them and get my sig back...?" And then I thought "Kiki, that would be mean to the poor little digital creatures. No."

But nobody else is allowed more than four!

Really? That's strange! Hum... Well... I dunno... Are you sure? Only four will fit in your sig, or it only lets you take four?

12.04.2008, 01:36 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoah, Kiki, one of your eggs died!

My Anime List

12.04.2008, 07:46 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

EGGS CAN DIE =0

12.04.2008, 10:41 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Also please help mine hatch ^^ if you will be so kind...

12.04.2008, 11:33 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think my green ones got a big bigger, but maybe its just wishful thinking..grow!!

@Arren - Woah, your dragon is scary..

Clicky

12.04.2008, 11:33 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

A yellow one? o.o I haven't seen an egg like that before.

@turniphead - no, your green one has grown.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.04.2008, 11:34 AM.

12.04.2008, 11:33 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ooh YAY!! I want the white one to grow more though, i can tell thats gonna be really pretty when it grows up!

Also, that yellow egg said it was metallic?! Thats gonna look weird!

Clicky

12.04.2008, 11:43 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
@Arren - Woah, your dragon is scary..

Progress! ^_^

And I definitely can't have more than 4... weird.

12.04.2008, 11:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OH MY GOD! MY EGG DIED!

NOO! *sadness* *cries* *weeps* *mopes in the corner-Tamaki style* *cries some more* *sadness*

My egg died! Whaat? Waah... sadness... Waaah... *continues to be sad and cry and yeah*

*sadness*

*sadness*

And I can't bury it and give it a memorial service! It is also keeping me from getting more eggs! Alaaas! I shall keep it up in memory of my beautiful white egg.

On the one hand... it's twin hatched! Yay! That's funny... I was just reading a book where this one woman has twins and then she *thinks* that one dies and goes about moping... haha...

Anyway! Long post, sorry!

@Arren
Strange!

And your dragons are enormous! Wooow!

12.04.2008, 11:04 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Sorry, double post!

But...

My other dragons shall die if they don't grow up in like two days! Heeelp? Please?

12.04.2008, 11:07 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Yay Green ones shooting up real fast! ps Kiki, i just clicked all of your dragons/eggs; even the dead one, though i didnt really expect that to help...

Clicky

12.05.2008, 07:02 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
Dark Totoro
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Dark Totoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OOOMMMGGG!!! Arrens dragons are amazing!!!!!

My eggs finally hatched yay! and so did everyone elses yay!!

Post last edited by Dark Totoro on 12.05.2008, 12:58 PM.

12.05.2008, 12:57 PM Dark Totoro is offline   Profile for Dark Totoro Add Dark Totoro to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The dragon site doesn't work well for me, it dies whenever I click yours, Kiki. XD But I'll keep trying~. *feeling cheerful for once*

12.05.2008, 04:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Man... I'm so frustrated with this site right now. These particular eggs that I want have come up like six times and each time I've clicked them it tells me that the dragon's already been taken... my internet's not even that slow! ;o; It sucks. -__-

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.05.2008, 06:14 PM.

12.05.2008, 06:14 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YAAAAAAAAY ;D

EDIT:

Omg. I didnt even mean to get it, I was lagging really badly and thought there was very little chance I would but, say hello to my new eggie...

Please give it its first clicks!

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 12.05.2008, 07:01 PM.

12.05.2008, 06:44 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat

Awsome Dragons ^^... but would people please help mine hatch aswell ... they will die ><

12.06.2008, 04:36 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Woah, i wont call that dragon on the end a rock anymore lol

Also, how did you get that egg with the pattern?! Sigh, makes mines look all ordinary... 8]

Clicky

12.06.2008, 11:15 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks