QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - EGGS
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » EGGS » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Really? I just clicked yours, Kaz.

I wonder how many mine have...

EDIT: All bu one of your eggs have more clicks than mine... alas!

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 11.28.2008, 04:51 PM.

11.28.2008, 04:49 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I got mine before you got yours though...

Anyhow, I just put a link to my eggs in my DeviantART sig, hopefully that might get things going.

Thanks for clicking btw. ^^

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.28.2008, 04:54 PM.

11.28.2008, 04:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Aw man, mine have hardly any clicks at all compared to the rest of you.

Aww.. I had mine on a bigger site previously, and pinky's the only one in my sig there. ^^;

11.28.2008, 09:04 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yaaaaaaay my first hatchling ^_^ and I dont think Rocky and co. are far behind!

11.29.2008, 07:48 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yaaaaaaay my first crack ^_^

My Anime List

11.29.2008, 10:38 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
turniphead1
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.09.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by turniphead1 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, my green ones hatching!! Need more clicks for my chicken though!

Clicky

11.29.2008, 11:41 AM turniphead1 is offline   Profile for turniphead1 Add turniphead1 to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Geh, mine are gonna die soon if I don't get clicks. >.< Damn it..

11.29.2008, 01:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by turniphead1
Yay, my green ones hatching!! Need more clicks for my chicken though!

Hehe its not a chicken egg you can get them but they look smaller. White dragons are really pretty when they're fully grown though ^^

11.29.2008, 02:23 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, mine are hatching too!

11.29.2008, 02:49 PM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So are mine! Yaay!

11.29.2008, 03:39 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Mine have all hatched! Yaaaaaaay ^^

11.30.2008, 06:43 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, half of mine have hatched. Once I find out what gender they are I can decide which heavy metal bands to name them after...

11.30.2008, 06:47 AM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Yaaaaaaay my first hatchling ^_^ and I dont think Rocky and co. are far behind!

Hee, the on the end's like... a rock dragon or something. Apparently it barely moves. I like your little skydragon.

Congrats arren, you're a father.

My Anime List

11.30.2008, 06:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yup yup my little Rocky they look cool when they're grown up. I like him, poor thing everybody calling him a rock...there there *hugs my rockdragon close*

Yeah my sky dragons pretty ^^ I like my purple one too. Not long left for your sky drag is there Kaz?

11.30.2008, 06:54 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh is that what the patterned egg is? Huh. Don't tell me any of the others! I want the orange one to be a surprise... I think I know what the grey one is too but don't tell me anyhow... ^^'

My Anime List

11.30.2008, 06:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I want my hatchlings to mature quickly so I can get an Autumn Fall egg

Seasonal eggs are special ^^

EDIT: Weeeeeee gratz kaz ^^

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 11.30.2008, 09:25 AM.

11.30.2008, 07:33 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Geh, someone click the blue one. @.@ It's the only one not to have matured yet. >.<

11.30.2008, 09:25 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yayz! Skydragon is out of the egg!

I have been clicking the blue one FF. ^^'

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.30.2008, 10:48 AM.

11.30.2008, 10:47 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Oh wow. This is cool.

Views:

Anyway, another hatchling!

11.30.2008, 10:50 AM arren18 is online   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

So that's what was in the little orange egg. Funny looking thing isn't it? Aw, I love him. Her. It. Whatever. Reminds me of Charmander with that little flame on the end of it's tail. Also, apparently there's something weird about it's eyes... o_0

Hm... for a name: Fabre, Ashbel, or Pyralis?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 11.30.2008, 12:01 PM.

11.30.2008, 11:45 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks