QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - No Longer a Studio Chibli/Miyazaki Fan
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » No Longer a Studio Chibli/Miyazaki Fan » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i could really do with a few new maple kitchen cabinets yanno....

02.20.2012, 08:44 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Psychedelic.Ink
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.02.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Psychedelic.Ink Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Wikidkid101
quote:
Originally posted by hopexx5
My princess mononke and spirted away arent distributed by disney.

They are distributed by studiocanal formerly Optimum releasing, Same goes for arriety.

All my DVDs say optimum releasing. Does that mean Disney didn't distribute them then?

Optimum is the UK distributor of Studio Ghibli films while Disney is the distributor of Ghibli Films in the US.

Hope that clears things up.

02.21.2012, 01:03 PM Psychedelic.Ink is offline   Profile for Psychedelic.Ink Add Psychedelic.Ink to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes that does, although Optimum Releasing must get them from Disney anyway cause they are the dubbed Disney version!!

Ohh and welcome to the Tavern, it has started to liven up round here now after a bit of a quiet spell, so it should be a good time for you to get out their and get known so just post, post, post and have fun!!

Again Welcome!!

Post last edited by Wikidkid101 on 02.21.2012, 05:17 PM.

02.21.2012, 05:13 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I agree with Husky, nothing Disney would do could ruin a Ghibli movie.

02.22.2012, 10:57 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think Disney ruined Laputa.

Just saying....

02.22.2012, 08:48 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Disney destroyed Kimba the White Lion.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

02.23.2012, 11:25 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
captain george
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Disney destroyed Kimba the White Lion.

Haha, i still like the Lion King, even if it is Kimba and Bambi mushed into one

02.23.2012, 02:07 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks