QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - How close is the japanese audio to the english?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » How close is the japanese audio to the english? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
I actually did not mean that the topic is stupid. I said the arguing is stupid .Now watch below the forum posts you will see my post "how do you love your studio ghibli movies "

i posted the same thread in 15 forums and even ran a poll on facebook
the result were not that good. at this topic people start to argue and blame voice artists,studios ,directors. I do not like that because blaming does not solve a problem [it is also one of the reasons why Princees Mononoke did very bad in theater release in america] that is why i said that.

do not take it seriously.

sincerely
saviour2012

oh ok.......

03.09.2012, 03:11 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like your gif Calforsale

03.09.2012, 01:02 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george

Thanks
Its my first one, i didn't do it very well lol but i'll fix it up later.

03.10.2012, 12:37 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by captain george

gif?

03.10.2012, 06:46 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
captain george
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.09.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by captain george Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

^^^^

Its a moving picture

Edit: You made it yourself? Better again then

Post last edited by captain george on 03.12.2012, 07:48 PM.

03.12.2012, 07:47 PM captain george is offline   Profile for captain george Add captain george to your buddy list Send an Email to captain george
Calforsale
Totoro

Hehe thanks

03.17.2012, 09:29 AM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks