QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Violet Hill - Coldplay

05.23.2008, 01:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

In The End - Linkin Park

My Anime List

05.23.2008, 06:21 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the seventh ending for dgm.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.23.2008, 07:55 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My om making me get up... I guess that i will.

05.23.2008, 10:09 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Chekov
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.04.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chekov Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ordinary life - Liquido. Pretty catchy song.

05.23.2008, 10:49 AM Chekov is offline   Profile for Chekov Add Chekov to your buddy list Homepage of Chekov
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whistle For The Choir - The Fratellis

05.23.2008, 05:53 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The annoying bird in my front yard.

05.23.2008, 07:07 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay, Kiki's got her cat back!!! No more sneaking around, lol...

Three Coins in the Fountain - Four Aces

Love song from the early years... 30's or 40's...

EDIT: now..
Vaya con Dios - Les Paul and Mary Ford

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.23.2008, 11:18 PM.

05.23.2008, 11:02 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Yes, yes, I do have my cat back! I left Sakaki for another forum.

05.24.2008, 02:36 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ruled By Secrecy - Muse

05.24.2008, 04:34 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Absolute Silence- My House

05.24.2008, 04:35 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Order of death - public image limited

05.24.2008, 04:36 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkel

*sigh* I wish I wasn't doomed to always associate this song with Watership Down.

My Anime List

05.24.2008, 10:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Reason to Believe by Crowned King 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.24.2008, 11:44 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Bright Eyes - Art Garfunkel

Yeah, still listening to this. This thing is haunting.

Is it a kind of shadow,
Reaching into the night,
Wandering over the hills unseen,
Or is it a dream?

There's a high wind in the trees,
A cold sound in the air,
And nobody ever knows when you go,
And where do you start,
Oh, into the dark.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.24.2008, 02:44 PM.

05.24.2008, 02:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I posted earlier that I was listening to "Absolute Silence" by the band "My House." And I don't think that anyone caught on that it was rather a joke.. really, my house was just being quiet.

05.24.2008, 02:48 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@ Kiki - LOL, I just saw that. I'm not surprised no-one noticed really, I know I wouldn't have if I'd seen it earlier. It's perfectly believable that a band called My House made a song called Absolute Silence.

My Anime List

05.24.2008, 03:03 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So Strange I Remember You by Thrice 8]

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.24.2008, 04:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Yay! Kiki
Baron

@Kaz - I wasn't sure if anyone would after I posted it- after all, I actually wouldn't- I hardly notice much, hehe.

05.24.2008, 05:21 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anything that fits Blaire Heartbreaker. XD Not his real name, but Misery calls him that. I think I'll draw a nice picture of his to this music after I'm done the prologue narrated by him. *he's not the main character in the story unless you want him to be, there's at least four choices*

Nickelback - Savin' Me and Hero

Blinkj 182 - I Miss Yoiu

Muse - Time is Running Out

Fallout Boy - This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race

Ther last makes me think really, really odd thoughts on him. XD

05.24.2008, 06:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks