QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What are you listening to right now?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What are you listening to right now? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Chain - Hitomi Yaida

Waa...I can't stop...

05.13.2008, 05:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I still cant listen to OVAs. Some opening themes are pretty good though, I love Soul Eater's opening and closing themes. Thats my jpoplight of the day.

The Love Between You and I by Attack in Black.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.13.2008, 05:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uwaa, un the music is good but sometimes it hurts my head when I'm really tired. ^^ Episode 6 should be out by now, ne? Did it come out yesterday? *surprised she'd watching a series someone else is*

I just blame a really good sig maker who had Kidd on it for wanting to watch this series..

Duffy - Stepping Stone

05.13.2008, 06:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Brahm's, a series of Hungarian Dances...

05.13.2008, 11:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Presidente - Kinky

05.13.2008, 11:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AudioSlave- i am a highway

05.14.2008, 12:14 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Vetrom Stat - Maksim

05.14.2008, 12:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
AudioSlave- i am a highway

Good song.

I'm listening to the Beatles' Abbey Road album. And chilling. 8]

05.14.2008, 01:20 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Daedalus - Thrice

greek mythology reference? cool xD

05.14.2008, 02:14 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

jasdevi's song and roads song. the noahs mught be creepy, but theyre good singers.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.14.2008, 02:23 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoah, whoah, harms! Where the heck did you get those???

My Anime List

05.14.2008, 06:35 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

road sings a creepy song while searching for the heart, and jasdevi sing an even creepier song when transforming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2eCuG8zc...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbTkAc3HTpQ

*shivers*

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 05.14.2008, 06:49 AM.

05.14.2008, 06:41 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

early morning quiet, the tap-tapping of the keyboard keys...

05.14.2008, 07:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

t.A.T.u. - Show Me Love

lol, I can't believe I'm writing a male personality to this song. XD

05.14.2008, 08:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Life Is Like A Boat - Rei Fu

My Anime List

05.14.2008, 08:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Trying to find a song that would suit Yoite/Sora. ._. His eyes are so clear, no wonder his name is Sora.

05.14.2008, 09:48 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

My First Trip to Mars - Atticus Fault

...they broke up

05.14.2008, 10:14 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Successor Lavi - Kaoru Wada

Heheh, Lavi's theme.

My Anime List

05.14.2008, 10:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Stateside - Hot Rod Circuit

05.14.2008, 10:17 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Mozart... Piano Concertos... by Murray Perahia w/ hamber Orchestra of Eoruop

05.14.2008, 03:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks