QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
nonononi
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.10.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by nonononi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A very odd highlight: Buying 22 lollipops from the corner store. Funny, lol. Don't get any cavaties now, Farren-kun.

05.08.2008, 11:53 PM nonononi is offline   Profile for nonononi Add nonononi to your buddy list Homepage of nonononi
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! I went a got a dress!
It's for my formal dance at school... yay! It's gonna be fun. My first one, too. But it's all good!~

05.09.2008, 12:57 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: I have may have somehow managed to pass an exam while still slightly drunk and hungover. I shouldn't have gone out but it was my mates 21st sooo....

05.09.2008, 05:54 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
It's for my formal dance at school... yay! It's gonna be fun. My first one, too. But it's all good!~

first one?
what, the dress or the dance....

my highlight so far is that I got the suit ready for my son's wedding tomorrow... All I gotta do is be there... yay

(oh, jeez, I'm starting a bad habit that I've picked up from another poster, )

05.09.2008, 11:58 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: Geography exams. No, I'm not saying I enjoyed them, I'm not that weird. I'm just sure that I did good in them. ^_^

And afterwards I had to kill time in the library, and ended up being able to spend all of that time with a guy I really like, a couple of girl frenemies, and another girl who I don't really know but seems pretty nice.

Lowlight: Meh, none in particular.

My Anime List

05.09.2008, 12:57 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}

first one?
what, the dress or the dance....

my highlight so far is that I got the suit ready for my son's wedding tomorrow... All I gotta do is be there... yay

(oh, jeez, I'm starting a bad habit that I've picked up from another poster, )

First nice dress AND first dance. Yay, I'm happy!
Highlight: Reading an absolutely wonderful book!
Lowlight: The fact that I can't go to movie night and I won't be able to see him...

Edit: New Highlight!: I can take a camera with me on the
Adventure Trip (camping trip that i'm going on) this year! Yay, now I can have pictures !

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.09.2008, 03:49 PM.

05.09.2008, 01:46 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha! I'm done chemistry ^____^ All the way until June exams but I'll think of that later.

Dude, that was fun. So easy...I mean, since I studied. Would have been screwed if I decided not to.

Okay, 3 more exams to go. English ... drama >_<

Spanish...>_<

Ah well, I've got all weekend to study. And then I'm done!!! Weeeee.

Hehe, I'm a bit hyper atm.

05.09.2008, 04:04 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sounds good. I see a forum full of Fenspam too

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 04:33 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's because I'm not touching any books today ^_^

Oh cool! I have my kind of spam ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.09.2008, 04:34 PM.

05.09.2008, 04:34 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After I wrote it I thought of frogspawn, but no, that's not what it's like I'm sure!

Ew...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.09.2008, 04:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: My pie, they loved it! ^^

Lowlight: It... almost killed some of them.. >_> God dammit, why does my cooking taste so good and yet gives them upset stomaches and they have to throw up and the like? O_O I just realized, my culinary talents are cursed.

Good thing I never had any to give to my boyfriend. Phew.. ^^; He wasn't out yet so I told his friend who asked me if I'd seen him that I had to do the bake sale.

I plan to kidnap him one of these days. I'm going to have to since we might be going to the prom thingy..

I almost flashed a younger boy today while wearing a skirt and showing my friend my shoes. XD

05.09.2008, 04:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
After I wrote it I thought of frogspawn, but no, that's not what it's like I'm sure!

Ew...

You, my dear, are so weird xP

05.09.2008, 04:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Sounds good. I see a forum full of Fenspam too

Hmmm, I could do with a bit of spam myself. I've been awfully bored today.

05.09.2008, 04:41 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
You, my dear, are so weird xP
I believe we established that fact months ago. Whereas you, my darling, are merely wonderful.

EDIT : Hastily edits post because Arren inserted one in between us and I don't know if he'll be too chuffed if I think he's a wonderful darling.

*Awaits out of context coments...*

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.09.2008, 04:43 PM.

05.09.2008, 04:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hope that was just bad post timing. o_o

EDIT: phew, thanks for changing that, saddles.

Post last edited by arren18 on 05.09.2008, 04:43 PM.

05.09.2008, 04:42 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Chortle.

05.09.2008, 04:43 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I think it's safe to say that it was ^_^

Hehe, aww thanks Saddles, I love you too xD

Edit: Lol, you guys make my days sometimes ^_^

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.09.2008, 04:44 PM.

05.09.2008, 04:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Just trying to get you happier for when he arrives, it's all part of the free service.

05.09.2008, 04:48 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

He is super late. Stupid trains.

05.09.2008, 04:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I love trains. They are very clever.

I didn't know anyone rode trains in Canada. Doesn't he drive anyway? I'm sure you've mentioned he has a car.

05.09.2008, 04:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks