QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

walked home, only got lost twice. thats my highlight. wonder if dad will buy me sushi as a reward....

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.05.2008, 02:05 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
walked home, only got lost twice. thats my highlight. wonder if dad will buy me sushi as a reward....

So is the sushi the highlight? Or the being lost? I hope it's the sushi.

Highlight: My hangover has given me capacity for some lyrical dealings, something which I haven't done successfully in a while. (partially inspired by the Love thread)

Lowlight: It was sunny, but now the sky is just foreboding.

FooOoorEeeeBooOde...

Post last edited by frigidchill on 05.05.2008, 10:07 AM.

05.05.2008, 10:06 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Highlight: My Baba had a great 80th birthday party yesterday, she turns it officially today. Shes in great shape and will hopefully see many more.

I have a teeth appointment today which will be the last thing that makes me deal with the long gone wisdoms, twill be good.

Lowlight: having to get a hair cut. I like it longer, but I wont get a job that way, so off it goes probably tomorrow.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2008, 01:17 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I had my first kiss today. ^^; And now I feel really calm after that. ^^' I feel different.. o.O I'm too calm inside. Not normal in the least. I gave my boyfriend's best friend pocky and he said "Your girlfriend's nice." "You're just saying that because she gave you candy, aren't you?" "She seems nice.". And then I almost killed someone for picking on me and his friend asked why he didn't help me and just said he'd watch. XD I explained nicely "I have problems with my anger."

dude, this isn't funny, I feel way too calm it's irritating. @_@

I got a 96% in English, and I got a 91% on a test for Social Studies. ^^ *has trouble in S.S. and Math*

05.05.2008, 04:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the fact i only got lost twice was a highlight.
highlight:none.
lowlight: turns out i CANT go home, and they only said i could to stop me complining.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

05.05.2008, 05:14 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
I had my first kiss today. ^^;

Aww thats lovely. Thats my highlight.

I had my first kiss with a scottish guy called Ben, I thought it was cute because he said grass funny I dumped him though because even though he was rather attractive he kept flicking his fringe (irritating) and was over-eager to say the least. I did it over the phone (I know thats so horrible of me! :S) and then that same day I bumped into him in town...

Erk.

Its weird though, that feeling you get after your first kiss. I still remember feeling really light-headed, like I couldnt quite believe what had just happened. And then it sets in and your like: yey! and then after that the paranoia sets in. Y'know the whole: But am I a good kisser??? How do I know?? thing. Gah.

I dont know why I just said all that...thought you'd all be dying to know

05.05.2008, 05:56 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, FFF, that's lovely! A real milestone! Congratulations and well done! Fun isn't it?

@ NC : Yeah, you too, thanks for telling us, you bring my youth alive for me again you young uns

Mmm, yeah, my highlight too.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.05.2008, 06:06 PM.

05.05.2008, 06:04 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I don't know how to kiss. Neither did he, I think. That doesn't really matter much to me though. I'm just delighted I actually did it and I'm happy now. ^^ Very calm though, it's bothering me how calm I am.. I dunno if fun is a good word to say though, it feels neutral to me since I've always been kissing him on the cheek. XD I've come to recognize even the tiniest of his frame when I don't see him and his smell. o.O Dude, creepy..

The only one that saw was his best friend, but he's gay. ^^

05.05.2008, 06:24 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF....

YOU ARE SO CUTE! 0.0

Waaaah I miss having a boyfriend to smell

Guys always seem to smell nice...

*Sits in corner and mopes*

Im going to bed, i'm too full of lovey dovey thoughts. My head may explode.

I shall go lie in bed and think up some tactics to catch another guy! Friday, friday...i'll find one then.

Ohh if only he hadnt gone out with her then he'd be fine! And I used to like him so much...*sigh*

*making no sense*

05.05.2008, 06:45 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: proberly be the circus workshop in 15 minutes maybe.... dunno

05.05.2008, 06:48 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aaaa, how much love can you fit into one forum? I think we may have broken a record...

It's all quiet for me on that front, so I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy my pea soup and the promise of a new day tomorrow!

05.05.2008, 06:49 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Fazz - haha the basic man

highlight so far...Rain.

05.05.2008, 08:10 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay! My profs are great (so far) and my classes look like they might not be too hard. Maybe.

05.05.2008, 08:14 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awww, everyone with their love stories. Makes me feel lonesome , one of these days ill get my mess together. Too many pieces out of place to care for someone unless of course they basically jumped me .

@Mushka, glad they dont seem that hard, but I'm not sure if they will stay that way considering you basically have a 55 hour school week.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.05.2008, 08:21 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, I hope I didn't bring anyone any misery. ^^;

I'm only up this late because I watched two episode instead of one of Nabari no Ou and one of Amatsuki. Yay, so hat dude's name is Yoite. He's pretty cool, and he only spoke once but his voice is lovely. He's very pretty without his hat on. I just wish he didn't almost kill all of my favourite characters.. Kinda reminds me of Naruto in a way but much cooler. XD Yoite uses ki and just points at people and they pretty much.. die..

Now I'll sleep. Nyaa.. but I'm happy today..

05.05.2008, 10:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
Awww, FFF, that's lovely! A real milestone! Congratulations and well done! Fun isn't it?

@ NC : Yeah, you too, thanks for telling us, you bring my youth alive for me again you young uns

Mmm, yeah, my highlight too.

I had to quote you Saddles... Fits my feelings to a "T"..

Young love...

(seriously, I'm not making fun of it, just remembering...)

05.05.2008, 10:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@FFF
That's great for you! I'm not there yet ah well, life is good all the same!

Anyway, highlight: Um... darn... I had a great day, but I have to pick the highlight, which is hard... uh, probably group work. I slacked off the all the time and talked to (yeah, that person again) about random stuff.

Anyway! Great! YAy! Happiness! Yay for highlights! Yippee! I have to be quiet now... he he.

Post last edited by Yay! Kiki on 05.05.2008, 11:23 PM.

05.05.2008, 11:23 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My one and only post today shall be highlighty!

HL1: breakfast today included hash browns. hash browns have the potential to be the love of my life ^_^

HL2: pre-exam party in the school foyer (don't ask)

HL3: exam...man, gotta love C.S. Lewis. Made my day...literally...I did spend the entire day writing about his work. the other options were pieces by obscure two African writers this weird Czech person, a deranged Hispanic author and this Indian author who's work was interesting but heavily based on religion...

HL4: registered for university all official like. Thankfully, my schedule looks nothing like Mushka's. The longest day is 8 to 6...there are a couple 3 hour lectures but meh.

HL5: 3 Papers down...12 to go. I know that doesn't sound highlighty at all but it's an improvement ^_^

And another highlight: FFF. You're so cute. Happy for ya!

*has memories of her own first kiss...mmm*

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.06.2008, 01:19 AM.

05.06.2008, 01:19 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh wow. It sounds remarkably like you've turned an otherwise not highlighty day into a highlighty one. Yay for you!

05.06.2008, 01:23 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww, congrats to you FFF.

Ugh, it's only 7:39am and I've already got lowlights galore:

a) I've got three English papers to sit today.
b) The writing paper is first.
c) I barely got any sleep last night.
d) I have a cold.

'Kay, I'm done ranting. On the bright side... um...

Oh yeah, I was watching D Gray-man last night, and Kanda's just been impaled on this massive sword! There's this massive pool of blood! I wonder what'll happen next... I mean, he's Kanda, but even he can't regenerate fast enough to heal and injury like that. I'm guessing he'll just collapse and Allen will have to step in and deal with it.

Yes, that is my highlight, don't knock it people.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 05.06.2008, 02:46 AM.

05.06.2008, 02:44 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks