QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  ...    »  ]
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Husky, I think I said it before, but I'll say it again, I seriously hope everything goes well on your operation.

Post last edited by belborges on 02.22.2016, 10:49 PM.

02.22.2016, 10:42 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, best of luck to you, Husky. I'm sure everything will go just fine.

HL: watching terrible anime with a good friend. My stomach hurts from laughing. :'D

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.23.2016, 01:09 AM.

02.23.2016, 01:09 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck husky! If you aren't on here before your operation, see you when you come back!

02.23.2016, 12:23 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thank you all for your wishes. I don't anticipate any problems and the hospital where I'll be has wi-fi, so when I am able you will hear from me. It may be a day or two...

02.23.2016, 02:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good luck, husky!

HL: I just binge read all of Tokyo Ghoul in a day, onto the sequel now but then I'll have to wait for releases... ;_; I wasn't expecting to like it but wound up loving the characters and storytelling.

02.23.2016, 07:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sound fun, FFF...

HL: Track season starting soon, glad to be running with my teammates again.
LL: Which also means less free time for me... Poo.

02.23.2016, 08:35 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If by fun you mean that this series has the potential to rip my heart out, then yeah.

Been trying to space out the sequel so I don't catch up to where it is currently at but before I know it I'm twenty chapters deep within like two hours and thinking.. crud. Really like it though, think had it existed when I was younger it could've had an interesting impact on me. Been thinking about how much certain series have impacted and influenced me in my early teens.

02.25.2016, 12:37 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Downloaded Umineko's visual novel today! Excited to start reading

02.25.2016, 09:37 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: got my passport application checked and sent away. That's one less thing to stress about. u.u I was sure they were going to find a problem with something...

My Anime List

02.29.2016, 12:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: Back on the board again. For some reason wasn't up to going online for a bit, not even reading the historical book about an incident in 1909...

03.03.2016, 04:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
HL: Back on the board again.

HL: this ^

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

Post last edited by saviour2012 on 03.04.2016, 06:17 AM.

03.04.2016, 06:17 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by saviour2012
quote:
Originally posted by husky51
HL: Back on the board again.

HL: this ^

Thank you, saviour

03.04.2016, 09:06 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mm, very glad you're back, Husky. Hope the recovery is going smoothly. ^^

LL: didn't get any work done today. -.-

HL: had fun instead.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.05.2016, 02:03 AM.

03.05.2016, 02:03 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami

LL: didn't get any work done today. -.-

HL: had fun instead.

And that counts for a lot, Kaz

03.05.2016, 07:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome back! How you feeling?

03.05.2016, 10:16 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Welcome back! How you feeling?

sucky!!!
Having trouble sleeping beause of the damn hiccups... Right now, just running on abt 5 hrs and wanting more, but the hiccupa are keeping me awake///

03.05.2016, 01:52 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: finished a couple of interesting books. ^^

LL: this wait to hear about what university I'm going to is painful. D: A few people have heard already where they're going, two of my housemates included... I'm checking my email obsessively.

My Anime List

03.08.2016, 12:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

@Kaz
Hoping for the best for you....

HL:
NO HICCUPS! I can't believe how well I slept last night!

Saw one of the operating team Dr's yesterday and she is quote pleased with my progress, YAY!

I may even have the tube in my side removed on Thursday...

03.08.2016, 12:08 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Lynnie
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.07.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lynnie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Got some apple cider.

03.09.2016, 05:17 PM Lynnie is offline   Profile for Lynnie Add Lynnie to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

hahaha, darn you, Lynnie... That sounds good!!! nice, old, cider...Yum!!!

03.09.2016, 06:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  613  614  615  616  617  618  619  620  621  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks