QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » #2 What's the Highlight of your Day!!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  ...    »  ]
saviour2012
Baron

Registration Date: 02.24.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by saviour2012 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

great kaz

Ask, think and learn. Because the more we know the more we grow.

Watching the wrong to happen is the same as commiting the wrong.

If it looks like things are forcing you to be creative, Then be creative.

its a uniquely Miyazaki film, one only he could make and its uniqueness places it beyond being easily critiqued.[About Porco Rosso]
taken from a quote of Saddletank and Orphic Okapi

06.06.2016, 02:50 AM saviour2012 is offline   Profile for saviour2012 Add saviour2012 to your buddy list Send an Email to saviour2012 Homepage of saviour2012
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yay, Nagoya! My best friend's hometown. haha

I might go early next March with my sister if we both get jobs before then, as it's our birth month. Unless I get upgraded this year, of course.

06.06.2016, 05:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LL:
I have concern over the few postings that I am seeing in the Tavern...

06.09.2016, 02:03 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Has been particularly sluggish lately, mm. Recurring theme...

LL: mechanical malfunctions at work. -.- Sore muscles. Ah well, I should get paid tomorrow and the wet weather coming up might give me a couple of days off. I need sleep.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 06.09.2016, 04:50 PM.

06.09.2016, 04:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi, guys! I missed the Tavern very much! Sorry I haven't been very active lately.

How are y'all doing?

HL: Did a work presentation at the university today and it was awesome!
Also, I'm dating someone. He's an internet friend that became a real life friend and lover. He's very nice to me and we're very happy together. <3

LL: Ack!!! Tight schedules!!!!

06.09.2016, 11:48 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hiya, Bel~ Happy to hear you've found someone. ^_^ Good luck to you both.

Didn't get paid today. u.u But met an old school friend at work... He's helping out a little there. He's fine to talk to most of the time, just kind of disrespectful of my transition sometimes. -.- I don't really mind people saying the wrong things if it's by accident or they don't know any better but it's not by accident and he does know better. Meh.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 06.10.2016, 10:51 AM.

06.10.2016, 10:51 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Long time no see! I'm glad things are going well for you.

High?light: sent off the form for starting to pay back my student loan. I didn't really know how it worked for people who leave the country, but I think I've done it right.

06.10.2016, 11:15 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: ahh, a chill day off. :3

My Anime List

06.11.2016, 09:27 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Kaz:
We just have to accept our friends as they are, warts and all...

==========================================

bel, good to see your again....

============================================

actually sang at a karaoke session and it was reasonably well received...YAY!

I just asked if the song "Big Bad John" was in the list and the next thing I knew I was the next singer!!! I was planning on going outside and running through the song a couple of times to see how I did first...

Post last edited by husky51 on 06.11.2016, 09:38 AM.

06.11.2016, 09:30 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Nah... I don't think I need to accept hurtful behaviour from someone like him. ._.

LL: very tired of hearing about Brexit and football. Mostly Brexit. I wish it would just be over already.

My Anime List

06.11.2016, 01:59 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: got paid. Got a raise! \^_^/

My Anime List

06.18.2016, 12:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yay, raises!!!

06.18.2016, 09:49 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi guys~ Congrats Kaz <3

HL: got lots of sleep today after crazy hours at work this week.

LL: feeling a bit under the weather

06.19.2016, 01:48 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Thanks, Husky!

Hope you feel better soon, Fen. Some good rest will help, I'm sure. ^^

My Anime List

06.19.2016, 04:58 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: dancing in the living room after pizza and a fascinating interaction with a cute brunette.

06.23.2016, 08:25 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Good to see yiu again, Farren... interaction, eh... lol

06.24.2016, 12:13 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks Husky it's been quite awhile.

HL: A chilled out Saturday and catching up with mates

06.25.2016, 09:49 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

HL: I went to one of the JET weekend orientations and it was great.

So great.

I'm so happy I went. Even though I'm still an alternate I didn't feel excluded at all. The coordinator for my area is amazing. Very few people from my area are chosen each year and so it was great just to attend. Super relaxed group with a lot of personality. Made me really happy and pretty confident in my ability to be shortlisted next year. I'm not sure if it's just my coordinator or what, but the work she puts in and the message she gives us is so important. She even specially gave thanks to those of us not shortlisted and gave us a small gift.

06.27.2016, 01:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

HL: no work because of rain. Bought a laptop!

LL: mum's redecorating.

My Anime List

06.29.2016, 06:08 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

LL:
Latest explosion and gunfire was in Bangladesh. In Dhaka... Hope it was far, far away from you, saviour...

07.01.2016, 11:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  618  619  620  621  622  623  624  625  626  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks