QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...    »  ]
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Come on, everyone. We all know that the three hottest anime girls are

Faye Valentine-Cowboy Bebop

Faye Valentine Photo

Izumi Akazawa-Another

Izumi Akazawa Photo

And my darling girlfriend:

Kurisu Makise-Steins;Gate

Kurisu Makise Photo

No one touches my darling Christina!

07.10.2014, 10:12 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I suggest its current infatuation rather than true love - two of those characters are in series you are watching now... Give it a couple of years and 20 more series to see if true love holds firm!

You will probably have another 2D girlfriend by then!

Perhaps we need a new thread - who would be your anime girl/boy friend?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.11.2014, 06:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm, do we really want to go down the waifu thread route? But yeah, Saddles makes a good point! It's one thing to like characters while you're watching something, and entirely different to still think of them fondly years down the line.

07.11.2014, 06:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

True. But I just love makise' personality. Faye I just think is hot, and Izumi creeps me out. But I still think both are hot.

07.11.2014, 08:20 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyway,

07.11.2014, 11:18 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

More Kill la Kill! Can't miss out Satsuki <3

07.11.2014, 11:21 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the style of the picture of that pink-haired girl you posted, arren. Hmm, all this Kill la Kill art lately is making me curious... people are obviously liking it.

I just saw this on DeviantART's front page and thought it was rather beautiful.

EDIT: I just came across this absolutely gorgeous piece. Is it just me or this really stunning?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 07.11.2014, 08:33 PM.

07.11.2014, 05:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

For NC:

And others:

07.12.2014, 05:07 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That middle one is funky!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.13.2014, 07:20 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Oooh, I really like the style of that last one, although the way it's faded at certain points make it slightly confusing.

07.13.2014, 07:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

I really like the last one, saddles. I play violin, too. Although, it looks more like a viola.

Post last edited by FlareNetworkC on 07.13.2014, 07:28 AM.

07.13.2014, 07:28 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

07.15.2014, 12:16 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just going to post a couple of this artist's pieces here, but his gallery here is worth checking out, lots of cool pieces. Fair warning, there are a few NSFW bits there.

My Anime List

07.18.2014, 02:33 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The second one is a bit too doll-like for my taste but that artist has some fantastic work there.

07.18.2014, 02:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I feel the same about that one actually. Seems to be a bit of a theme in their work; I saw they had a Nausicaa picture but didn't much like it as it was too pretty-pretty. As you say though, they do have some great pieces amongst the not so great.

My Anime List

07.18.2014, 02:40 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Hmm, I quite like the style in most of them actually. Although it's true that it doesn't work in the Nausicaa picture. I've seen the Kiki animation before and liked it.

07.19.2014, 12:23 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My gawd those lips. So... kissable.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.19.2014, 12:46 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think the eyes and lips are overdone. His (?) picture of Lain is all wrong - he makes her look moe.

I wasn't a fan of that Kiki animation in fact because he made her body language too adult.

All the eyes are almost exactly the same in nearly all the pictures, with a few exceptions such as his non-original work such as the Ghost in the Shell and Cowboy Bebop portraits.

When the faces are more distant the effect is really nice, its the close-ups that seem weird. The eyes even somehow seem over baby-fied even for an anaime face!

On the whole though I like most of the work there, no denying the talent.

07.19.2014, 01:39 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Down, fella

lol

07.19.2014, 01:40 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I was going to put this in the couples thread but on second thoughts they might not be a couple, so here it is.

07.21.2014, 06:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks