QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aggressive girls with swords, what else is there to say?

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Sato-317040134

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.09.2014, 05:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.28.2014, 11:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
potatotarzan
Kodama

Registration Date: 01.02.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by potatotarzan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Momoka from Sgt. Frog is adorable!

... except when she switches to her evil personality.

(Lol, I thought she was blonde; I've just been reading the manga.)

01.16.2015, 09:21 PM potatotarzan is offline   Profile for potatotarzan Add potatotarzan to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

From one of my favourite artists...

My Anime List

02.13.2015, 10:31 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Wow. That's spectacular. Amazing talent.

02.14.2015, 06:44 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Googling Maria and Android 18 got me this cutie rendition:

As well as this hottie American style:

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.06.2015, 10:46 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

03.06.2015, 06:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

03.07.2015, 04:47 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm more a fan of Sinon really I do like Shibuya Rin though, haha.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.07.2015, 09:04 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I put that last one up there because the picture intrigued me. What is going on there?

03.07.2015, 09:49 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Well the show is still ongoing so no idea. In a nutshell, Shibuya Rin is a somewhat reluctant participant in an idol group, so naturally she isn't one to smile. Her personality is what you would categorize as a kuudere, or someone who is slow in warming up to people.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.07.2015, 12:13 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I had no idea it was from a show, thought it was a piece of art. I'll take a look at it, thanks.

Meanwhile...

03.11.2015, 06:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

I have never seen anyone try painting cirrus clouds like that. It's quite nice, a refreshing change.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.11.2015, 07:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup, it was the lighting and sky that I noticed first. The view angle is good too. The clouds go a bit furry to the left but the central band of them is amazing. I had to look twice to check if someone had placed a piece of art over a photo background.

03.11.2015, 08:07 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, the girl is pretty and I do like the clouds, but (for some reason) I was attracted to the sword itself and it 'furniture'... I can't really say just why, but there it is...

03.11.2015, 08:29 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Totorosfantasy
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.23.15
  Gunslinger GirlPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

These are a few pics from my favorite Anime (and Manga) series, Gunslinger Girl

03.11.2015, 03:14 PM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I can't see the second image. I watched Gunslinger Girl years ago and enjoyed it, a strangely satisfying and emotional ending after so much carnage episode after episode.

03.11.2015, 04:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, I have seen Gunslinger Girl as well and enjoyed it.

03.11.2015, 06:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Totorosfantasy
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.23.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Totorosfantasy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The series just captured me from the beginning. I'm not into giant robots (save Voltron). I'm not into humans shooting fireballs from their hands. I'm not into the idea of capturing wild monsters by fighting them with your own. This series was all too real. I've even been working on a fanfic; after having read the entire Manga to the end.

03.12.2015, 10:09 AM Totorosfantasy is offline   Profile for Totorosfantasy Add Totorosfantasy to your buddy list Send an Email to Totorosfantasy
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Triela has the best backstory. Between her tragic past and unfulfilled present, her strong character contrasts beautifully with her fragile inner self. She's just so captivating in that way. Henrietta just doesn't compare.

That said, the anime 2nd season was just bad when compared to the first. I honestly couldn't bear to watch past the second episode.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

03.12.2015, 07:33 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks