QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What Manga series are you reading right now
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What Manga series are you reading right now » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I want a series like Desire Complex now... DX

Don't read that, unless you like that stuff.. lol

I recommend Kimi wa Petto to you girls~. YOU'LL LOVE IT. There's a bit of, well a lot of but not graphically show, sex scenes. And a bunch of pretty boys. X3

But you can't have Sukenari. Dang, that thing's too adorable to give away. You take off his glasses and the otaku business of his is hawt.

09.20.2009, 09:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AHAHAHAH, edited because I realised I made a super stupid mistake :')

Loveeeeee Tramps Like Us! Momo is adorable. Actually adorable doesn't even cover it.

Ahhhh

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 09.24.2009, 01:24 PM.

09.24.2009, 01:04 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ha ha. XD I want my friends to read it~.

Except, I actually have friends like Momo. One in particular. O.O;

09.24.2009, 07:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Ha ha. XD I want my friends to read it~.

Except, I actually have friends like Momo. One in particular. O.O;

You do? Gimme 0.0

09.25.2009, 11:08 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pfft, unfortunately, they wouldn't go to you. XD

The One.... fhdjdsh.... Why the hell is everyone against Yin simply for what he said to Lele? DX Don't they understand that that trait he showed ISN'T who he really is? Of course his intention was to hurt her and her reaction expected, but to completely turn against him... UGH. DX

10.06.2009, 08:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Pfft, unfortunately, they wouldn't go to you. XD

The One.... fhdjdsh.... Why the hell is everyone against Yin simply for what he said to Lele? DX Don't they understand that that trait he showed ISN'T who he really is? Of course his intention was to hurt her and her reaction expected, but to completely turn against him... UGH. DX

Damn

And ah! It's clear theres a reason behind his meanness I wish the chapters didn't take so long to come out D: I find it hard to stay into the plotline.

Read Papillon - Hana to Chou yesterday Definitely going to keep an eye on it. Curious how it'll turn out.

10.07.2009, 01:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well, Nicky Lee took a break and then got sick so it was delayed one more month. D: I know it's hard but you know.. Sometimes it's worth that wait. Besides, I'm happy~. I could remember every detail perfectly. XD

Ah, there's a manga I like because it's like a shoujo style drawn Nabari-like. D: It's just very close to the same sort of detail. But it doesn't have the warmth or beauty Kamatani-sensei gives her series.

10.07.2009, 03:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Just read the first 7 (they're the only ones out) of Heart no Kuni no Alice.

It's another Alice in Wonderland manga (what is their fascination with her?!) BUT it's pretty refreshing. Alice is sent to Wonderland which is a world in which everybody loves her (though of course the love starts at small with some and grows over time, or is instant with others. Depends) because of her rejection from her lover in reality (for her sister, from what we can gather) and it's her trying to escape.

I reallllly realllly like the art style! It is full of handsome bishies but they're all very unique and different to the others so they all bring something to the story. I definitely recommend this

10.18.2009, 09:49 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

If you look into the fashion side of Japanese styles, or something, you'll likely see why... D: Even I'm not sure, but even in shops in our areas catering to certain fashions, the employees adore Alice.

Ah, I think I've read some of that.

10.18.2009, 10:50 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heh, NC just got the 11111th post in this section.

Kinda scared that they're going to end the D.Gray-man manga. Or put it on an indefinite hiatus. Again. Next chapter is out in November, even though it was supposed to be monthly since August. ._. This doesn't bode well...

My Anime List

10.18.2009, 11:54 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh yeah, Tsubasa Chronicles ended. D: I liked the last chapter quite a bit.

But it makes me think...

Does this mean more Fai? XD

Because, I will have loving frantic of squealing if this means a whole separate series starting.

CLAMP needs to pick up Gouhou Drug again before I kill something. +___+ That is one of the finest BL material I've come across..

10.18.2009, 08:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh yeah, I really need to finish Tsubasa. *sigh* Only thing is, the best way for me to do it is to read the entire thing again. I could do it. It'd just take me about four days when I have other things I want to do. Ah, I'll get around to it sooner or later.

My Anime List

10.19.2009, 06:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Oh yeah, Tsubasa Chronicles ended.
Wait, what?

*rushes to finish the manga*

In other news, I did an ultra-marathon for Mull Metal Alchemist. The first anime series was completely off at a tangent from the actual story, which makes more sense... although that also means it's more preditable. There are a few twists though, like the true identity of Hohenheim (like, the real him) and "Father" of course.

Overall though, I'm just glad that Sloth wasn't the homunculus of their mom. That version was, like, weird.

I'll also be starting Inuyasha, since I only just heard that the manga has finished (56 vols, wow). Thinking of catching up on the anime too before I watch Final Act.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.19.2009, 08:56 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yep, it did on the... 7th I think? I just didn't read the last chapter because I was lazy. D; I've read all of Tsubasa, making it the longest story I've touched.

And HOLiC ends in... December, I think.

Need to read..

10.19.2009, 03:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Loads of manga came out yesterday! I mean, lots of my favourites. So I am happy happy :') just need to find the time to read them D: already read the Hana to Akuma and Perfect Girl Evolution but still got OHSHC to read. Though I really think OHSHC has got worse as it goes on :/ same for Hana to Akuma reaaally. ergh.

11.01.2009, 07:56 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bloody Monday 2.

The original was pretty good, so just a continuation.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.01.2009, 12:17 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Sazaneyes1991
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.31.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sazaneyes1991 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been reading Naruto for what seems like an age (I've reached chapter 312 on mangahut) and, as much as I want to read Ghost In The Shell again, it would be about my 7th time of reading it. So I just today started reading a fantasy manga called Inu-Yasha and it's awesome. I foresee a long reading session after dinner

11.01.2009, 12:54 PM Sazaneyes1991 is offline   Profile for Sazaneyes1991 Add Sazaneyes1991 to your buddy list Send an Email to Sazaneyes1991
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The One, chapter 62 ~ Aghryjykysh. This chapter was quite interesting and will really REALLY affect the later story scenario. I just wonder if Yin planned anything ahead. Knowing him though, he had no choice but to do what he did selfishly and hurt Lele. Of course, it's not all damaged, but his relationship with her will constantly be conflict. She might never look at him again, even if that's what he wants..

Pretending to rape or actually going to do that to a girl you like and have started to become close with for the sake of protecting her and your twin brother would be generally tough. I like what his character has gone through.

Now I'm worried for Long's sake..

Nabari no Ou, chapter 63 ~ WAAA!! <33 I felt really refreshed reading this chapter. Just seemed to peak my interest more clearly now.

Only odd thing is... the more I stare at Miharu's father, the more I think... related to Kouichi somehow... even BIRDS APPEARED.

11.06.2009, 09:50 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

@FFF - Read the new The One chapter yesterday as well, oh Yin you silly man! He isn't protecting her by behaving like that, even if he has good intentions :/

Oh well.

The new vampire manga out, the one with Alice in the name, is really good! Bit creepy. Me like.

11.07.2009, 06:40 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

True. But heck, what would you do if you're a guy in those situations?

I just wonder, I'm sorry, but Long's face at the end when he met Ulysses was like "I was raped by this man". XD

11.07.2009, 10:20 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks