QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Galaxy Express 999
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Galaxy Express 999 Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 11.17.11
  Galaxy Express 999Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by AmtrakDesertWindrider Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Click Here: Galaxy Express 999

Not necessarily Hayao Miyazaki's work, but pretty awesome nonetheless...

02.17.2012, 10:57 PM AmtrakDesertWindrider is offline   Profile for AmtrakDesertWindrider Add AmtrakDesertWindrider to your buddy list Homepage of AmtrakDesertWindrider
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Registration Date: 10.27.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cheers ADW been wanting to watch that film for ages, just couldn't find a region 2 DVD for it anywhere the ones on Amazon or Ebay are either far to expensive or were region 1. Damn all these regions!!!

Thanks again!!

02.18.2012, 01:18 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But most any region cam be played on a computer with a DVD player...

02.18.2012, 07:20 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Wikidkid101 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe so, but I prefer to watch them through a TV, simply because of a bigger screen and better quality picture!! Sadly in the UK only region 2 DVDs will play on the players whether Blu-ray or otherwise!!

02.18.2012, 08:28 PM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Many new DVD players sold in the UK are now region free, or can be digitally tweaked to be so, using the remote handset.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

02.19.2012, 06:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Wikidkid101
Totoro

Don't think the one I have can, but all the same I will keep looking for region 2 DVDs, cause I often lend them to mates and not all DVD players play other region DVDs so theres may not play them!!

02.19.2012, 06:53 AM Wikidkid101 is offline   Profile for Wikidkid101 Add Wikidkid101 to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks