QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - New idea
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Site Related » Suggestions & Bug Reports » New idea » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.03.10
New idea Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by absstrak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Good day to everybody here,

I was thinking.
If i would to come up with a fantastic idea for a movie that i wanted studio ghibli to make.
Is there any chance they would accept this?

Yours,

Abel

03.03.2010, 05:53 PM absstrak is offline   Profile for absstrak Add absstrak to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

someone else had a similar idea . . . And it was suggested it could be published as fanfiction, I say try that first and see what sort of reception you get

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.25.2010, 08:11 AM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
Riku-tan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Riku-tan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by blackice10
someone else had a similar idea . . . And it was suggested it could be published as fanfiction, I say try that first and see what sort of reception you get

I have always dreamed of turning one of my story's into a movie, and I truly admire Hayao Miyazaki. Admire as in to look to him for inspirtion and as an idol - not creepy, stalker-ish admire. I would do anything to at least get him to look at my work, whether he accepts it or not. I have worked on this particular storyfor quite some time, and everone that has read it (online world-wide, and/or got it from me persnally) says it's worth a shot because it is good. Even proffesors at college, and people I don't even know - both Ghibli admirers and not.

Anyone know how I could get my work to him or even the Studio? An adress, or anything?

08.19.2010, 07:41 PM Riku-tan is offline   Profile for Riku-tan Add Riku-tan to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know if you really have much luck getting this to Miyazaki himself, but I'd love to read it nevertheless!

Check out my music:

11.30.2010, 12:27 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks