QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Animation Student Research [Contributors needed]
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Animation Student Research [Contributors needed] » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.08.11
Animation Student Research [Contributors needed]Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Gremnon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dear fans of the art of animation,

I'm a 21 year old German student of Media Production in Southampton, UK.

I'm currently researching the works of Studio Ghibli and the perception of animation in both Japan and the West.

My request is basically getting people, who are concerned with this kind of media, to take part in my brief survey.
Every single involvement will greatly support my research findings, so I really appreciate if you take yourself a short moment for my questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VZQ6KFL

Thanks alot for your interest!
Gremnon

02.08.2011, 05:08 PM Gremnon is offline   Profile for Gremnon Add Gremnon to your buddy list
Animenewbie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.24.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Animenewbie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Finished the survey! Doesn't take more than 5 min, so help this fella out

02.09.2011, 03:41 PM Animenewbie is offline   Profile for Animenewbie Add Animenewbie to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'll have a go of this just now.

02.09.2011, 03:56 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done! ^^

02.10.2011, 05:10 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done! :3

My Anime List

02.10.2011, 07:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done! ^_^

02.10.2011, 07:53 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done!

02.11.2011, 01:39 PM  
Karawekhime14
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Karawekhime14 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done!

02.11.2011, 07:02 PM Karawekhime14 is offline   Profile for Karawekhime14 Add Karawekhime14 to your buddy list
maggie
Calcifer

Registration Date: 02.25.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maggie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done it

02.12.2011, 06:21 PM maggie is offline   Profile for maggie Add maggie to your buddy list
Sharix
Tanuki

Registration Date: 03.20.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sharix Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done.

02.13.2011, 06:51 PM Sharix is offline   Profile for Sharix Add Sharix to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Done-du-dun-done....

02.17.2011, 11:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks