QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl's Moving Castle
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Howl's Moving Castle Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.27.05
Howl's Moving CastlePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by the_baron's_girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me and My sister (and many of our friends) have been wondering when the release of Howl's Moving Castle will be, when will it be out on dvd. We saw it on the big screen months and months ago and we're wondering, When!?

Someday I will find my Baron. . .

01.28.2006, 04:39 AM the_baron's_girl is offline   Profile for the_baron's_girl Add the_baron's_girl to your buddy list
Konan
Warawara

Registration Date: 05.11.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Konan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Region 1 DVD Release:
March 7th, 2006

“Miyazaki is the greatest living animator… His frames are brilliantly, sunnily ‘lit’, with exhilarating shifting perspectives and cinematic movement, and a drawing style that is as detailed and dense as Brueghel.” — Philip Lopate, Film Comment
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

01.28.2006, 12:34 PM Konan is offline   Profile for Konan Add Konan to your buddy list
arcan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arcan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

region 2 has been released last week (I've already bought it...)

02.02.2006, 05:50 AM arcan is offline   Profile for arcan Add arcan to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks