QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - princess mononoke
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions princess mononoke Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.10.05
  princess mononoke Search for Posts by asusa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've just watched princess mononoke(you guys probably had watched it way before I have)and it was really good. Way better than star wars. I find Ashita and San such a nice couple somewhat better than sheeta and pazu. I've got to admit my heart melted when ashita said "you're beautiful" to san.(*tears*wish someone I like say that to me*tears*).ok I was just kidding you can call me a wiredo or whatever, I'm fine with it.

04.10.2005, 07:51 AM asusa is offline   Profile for asusa Add asusa to your buddy list
nanashi
Ohmu

Registration Date: 01.27.05
  Search for Posts by nanashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry, thats a joke.

04.10.2005, 09:36 AM nanashi is offline   Profile for nanashi Add nanashi to your buddy list
Dave_Maz
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 04.06.05
  Search for Posts by Dave_Maz Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Asusa...You're beautiful :-)

No sarcasm there either.

I really liked Monoke a lot. If you haven't seen spirited away, you should check that one out too :-)

Dave

04.11.2005, 08:29 PM Dave_Maz is offline   Profile for Dave_Maz Add Dave_Maz to your buddy list Homepage of Dave_Maz AIM Screenname: TheDavesterDM
hopscotch
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.12.05
  Search for Posts by hopscotch Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've watched it for a few times...
I love it when Ashita rescue San out of that village ..and the best part is..the second day San feed Ashita with that cortex thing..
I really loved it! wasn't crying though..

04.12.2005, 04:27 AM hopscotch is offline   Profile for hopscotch Add hopscotch to your buddy list
Sarcasm Master
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't get over the jerky scene. Why was he crying?

11.30.2008, 12:31 AM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks