QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli Art/Fanart
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli Art/Fanart » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm not sure what to think about Kiki having a neck cushion on her head, but I like Totoro's expression all the same

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.11.2013, 12:31 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Another fabulous cosplay.

My Anime List

05.01.2013, 07:39 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this was posted before, but , from here :

(higher resolution at the above link)

05.02.2013, 09:24 PM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh my god they're so CUTE! Except for San, why did they have to make her frown like that? Seriously, Spoils the image.

I like how Sophie turned out, and the angel is just too... angelic? Still wondering who that last one is, doesn't look like Arrietty, who's absent.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.03.2013, 02:30 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know that it wasn't Hayao's creation, but his son, Goro's, but could it be the girl (Umi) from "Up on Poppy Hill"? I see what looks like a pink poppy and a string of signal flags, but the hair color is wrong.

Only other girl that I can think of is possibly Clarisse from 'Lupin 3, Cagliostro'...

EDIT:
Having checked the IMBD listings, "Lupin 3' is the only other film that lists Hayao as the Director so I would say that it is Clarisse...

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.03.2013, 03:19 AM.

05.03.2013, 02:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
leonbloy
Warawara

Registration Date: 10.26.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by leonbloy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes, the last one must be Clarisse from Lupin III. If you look at the high-res image, you can see she's holding the string of flags (which does not refer to the flags from Poppy Hill, but to the little flags that Lupin gave to Clarisse.)

Post last edited by leonbloy on 05.03.2013, 12:44 PM.

05.03.2013, 11:09 AM leonbloy is offline   Profile for leonbloy Add leonbloy to your buddy list Homepage of leonbloy
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I hate these "Hayao Miyazaki's Girls" collections because Shizuku always gets left out. So unfair.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2013, 11:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That clinches it, Leonbloy. I had forgotten that scene and it was a pink rose, not a poppy...
============================

I agree, Saddles...

It should be a "Ghibli Girls" collection...

And, no... I'm not talented enough to draw one..

Post last edited by husky51 on 05.03.2013, 03:31 PM.

05.03.2013, 03:09 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
I hate these "Hayao Miyazaki's Girls" collections because Shizuku always gets left out. So unfair.

SECONDED.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.03.2013, 11:03 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Found this while a while back and forgot about it until now... It appears to be some fanart by a person named Gonzalez...

trying to think, what movie is that???

lol

05.21.2013, 05:43 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's Nausicaa's glider. Hn. Strange piece.

My Anime List

05.21.2013, 06:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

It weas a retorical question... I knew it was her mehve

05.22.2013, 01:56 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Love this cosplay...

My Anime List

06.14.2013, 03:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

You sure that's not Mary Poppins?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

06.17.2013, 01:51 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

I'd say that it was Sophie...

06.17.2013, 02:59 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Lolwut. It's Sophie alright.

My Anime List

06.18.2013, 07:00 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
NausicaaLover
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by NausicaaLover Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I know that it wasn't Hayao's creation, but his son, Goro's, but could it be the girl (Umi) from "Up on Poppy Hill"? I see what looks like a pink poppy and a string of signal flags, but the hair color is wrong.

Only other girl that I can think of is possibly Clarisse from 'Lupin 3, Cagliostro'...

EDIT:
Having checked the IMBD listings, "Lupin 3' is the only other film that lists Hayao as the Director so I would say that it is Clarisse...

huhm, Umi looks nothing like that

06.20.2013, 08:38 AM NausicaaLover is offline   Profile for NausicaaLover Add NausicaaLover to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, I figured that out. I was mis-lead by the little flags. I couldn't see them well enough and had forgotten about the little flags in "Cagliostro"...

Welcome to the Tavern, NausicaaLover. Hope you like it here....

06.20.2013, 11:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Pretty awesome figure of dragon Haku.

My Anime List

06.23.2013, 04:53 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I literally just favorited that an hour ago.

Edit:
I need it. I must have it. I will find a way.

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 06.24.2013, 06:51 PM.

06.23.2013, 04:59 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks