QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bubblegum Crash
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bubblegum Crash » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.14.05
  Bubblegum CrashPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by brenster Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Being a huge fan of Bubblegum Crisis from way back, I'd always avoided Bubblegum Crash due to the very bad word of mouth the series got. Suggestions that the series radically altered the characters of the Knight Sabres themselves amongst other things kept me from seeing it and spoiling the original series.

I did pick up BGC 2040 on DVD and loved it; a complete reworking of the same characters, themes and situations whlst in no way invalidating the appeal of the original BGC.

So, given that both series are firmly established in my affections, is it worth seeking out Crash ? Or should I continue to avoid it ?

All opinions most welcome!

Brendon

09.18.2005, 05:00 PM brenster is offline   Profile for brenster Add brenster to your buddy list
SpiritedSen
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by SpiritedSen Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dude, I've got Crisis and Crash (only the dubbed versions mind) and I thought it was really good. I think it's worth watching...you never know, you might like it!!

05.14.2006, 12:21 PM SpiritedSen is offline   Profile for SpiritedSen Add SpiritedSen to your buddy list
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ive got bubblegum crisis vol.1 disk and crash but i think crisis was sooooooo much better then crash but too say on my case it says its a "PG" age rating its got swearing and quite alot of violence in. I would love to have the complete crisis collection but its abit expensive at the moment (thank god for ebay lol XD).

But good series ( my oppion)

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

05.16.2006, 11:19 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks