QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What's your fav anime show?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What's your fav anime show? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]
furs
Totoro

Registration Date: 09.23.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by furs Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Why do people keep posting three times in a row in the same thread within 10 minutes?

At a guess, he/she's probably talking various points or talking to different person (quoting them for example). Will just be confusing and too long that might detrement the receiving end's comprehension if he/she tries hard to fit them in one post. The duration of how fast he/she made thos post is quite irrelevant.

Post last edited by furs on 10.11.2006, 07:15 PM.

10.11.2006, 07:15 PM furs is offline   Profile for furs Add furs to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well, i was too lazy to read past the quoate, but ill just say FFF is our new resdent spammer, lets leave it at that.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.11.2006, 07:23 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehehe...
I like being a spammer, i'm always saying stuff at the
wrong time... >

10.11.2006, 08:13 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its not the timeing its just the sayign of things in general.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.11.2006, 08:20 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, did I write that?
No, I mean in public I always say stuff at the wrong
time when your on a different subject.

10.11.2006, 08:27 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So you spam in real life? Like, spamming the air? I do that at school lol

Anyway, has anyone got anything to recommend? At all?

10.12.2006, 11:48 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Well, Stellvia of the universe, looks really good, havent seen it yet, but its downlaoding.

supposedly its like a high school in a spacestaion, sounds good to me, ill probably post a review of it when im done gettign and watchign the series.

Click for Gallery^^

10.12.2006, 03:36 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I dont carePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont care any young and ignorant this makes me sound but i still rate pokemon highly in my fav anime lists. The early ones of course coz the recent ones (of wat iv seen of em) Are awful. Still the female side of me has to love cute furry animals (pokemon) and mixed with various stupid but entertaining plot lines. wats there not 2 lov?

10.12.2006, 04:19 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Maybe I should watch it, it may make me stop crying for
the moment...

10.12.2006, 04:37 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Keeping on topic (sorta), not really an anime, but there was a highly recomended music video circulating a few weeks back. The song is called "Tsuki no Waltz" (Waltz of the Moon) by Isayama Mio, and it's very beautiful and artistic.

The subbing is done by Iichan (iitran.secchan.net was written in the vid), so try and catch it. It's really good.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.13.2006, 04:20 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Raymus
Calcifer

Registration Date: 10.10.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well well well, I am here!! muhahahah
I am friends with FFF....
Prepare for utter chaos and randomness, Prepare wisely....

Well I have to get confortable here..

I shall throw yogurt at you if there happens to be something that get's on my nerves ^-^

10.13.2006, 11:23 AM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
emmie
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.13.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emmie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Kiki. Take it, or leave it!

10.13.2006, 11:34 AM emmie is offline   Profile for emmie Add emmie to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Raymus Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yozors to the roxors... Yea..
My favourites are Trigun, Tenjou Tenge, Cowboy bebop. Sheesh I got alot. I also like FLCL...

fear the owl.....

10.13.2006, 11:47 AM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
emmie
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emmie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like inuyasha

10.13.2006, 11:52 AM emmie is offline   Profile for emmie Add emmie to your buddy list
emmie
Susuwatari

i like kiki and inuyasha

I am friends with FFF

10.13.2006, 11:54 AM emmie is offline   Profile for emmie Add emmie to your buddy list
Raymus
Calcifer

Everyone has watched Inu-yasha!!!! I got really into it.. Then-then *sob* It turned into an anime suckfest. (no offense to anyone) I guess it turned into an anime soap opera! I mean inuyasha and Kagome have an intimate moment then they forget about it by the next episode, and everyone cries too much.

10.13.2006, 11:56 AM Raymus is offline   Profile for Raymus Add Raymus to your buddy list
momo_chan
Susuwatari

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by momo_chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, my first post woohoo!
Anyway....
Fav animes besides ghiblis (tho they still rock) are
1. I my me! Strawberry eggs!...coz its hilarious
2. Chobits... coz its soooo cute!
3. Fruits Basket...isnt momiji and tohru so sweet and adorable...and if I could, I would marry Kyo tomorow lol
4. Pretear...coz it has a kick ass storyline!
5. Peach girl...coz momo is amazing and battles her way thru life and bullying.
and finally...6. Dragonhalf...coz its so stupid, its funny.

10.13.2006, 05:34 PM momo_chan is offline   Profile for momo_chan Add momo_chan to your buddy list
Little Tanuki
Ohmu

Registration Date: 10.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Little Tanuki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Inuyasha too.

Itsudemo dareka ga
Kitto soba ni iru
Omoi dashite wo kure
Suteki na sono na no

10.13.2006, 08:00 PM Little Tanuki is offline   Profile for Little Tanuki Add Little Tanuki to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!!
Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo to the power!!!
Will check out azumanga daoih, sounds funny!

fear the mountain goat...

10.14.2006, 06:34 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pretear has kickass storyline. Now there's a first.

Don't really like Inuyasha. Too Naruto-ish.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.15.2006, 01:50 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks