QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - YUP
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » YUP » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.08.07
  YUPPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mouse Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

CARY ELWES CHILLL S OUT

08.08.2007, 07:24 PM Mouse is offline   Profile for Mouse Add Mouse to your buddy list Homepage of Mouse
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm? Is this a fan thread for Cary Elwes? If so, count me in!

~sigh~

08.08.2007, 07:46 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
jim222
Kodama

Registration Date: 07.25.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jim222 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I dont even know what the hell we are supposed to be discussing here

08.09.2007, 02:39 PM jim222 is offline   Profile for jim222 Add jim222 to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cary Elwes it would seem, although I'm not altogether sure why. If people were going to discuss Mizuho Kazami then I could understand it.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.09.2007, 03:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

maybe because he does the voice of baron

08.09.2007, 07:01 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

But he doesn't wear a skirt so I'm really at a loss as to understand the appeal...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.09.2007, 07:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well maybe .ehhh ughh
i don't know.....

08.09.2007, 07:42 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
But he doesn't wear a skirt so I'm really at a loss as to understand the appeal...

I don't think Cary Elwes wearing a skirt would be all that appealing . . .

08.09.2007, 09:26 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

He's worn tights...

Who is Mizuho Kazami, and how dare you imply that he/she is a more worthy cause for discussion than Cary Elwes?!

[He also does voices in Porco Rosso]

Post last edited by Mush on 08.09.2007, 10:44 PM.

08.09.2007, 10:39 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Mushka
how dare you imply that he/she is a more worthy cause for discussion than Cary Elwes?!

Well, she's a woman, she's got the most delightful personality and she looks like this:

so I rest my case. Even if Mr Elwes is real...

But if you want a Cary Elwes fan thread then I'll leave you to it and go dreamily back to my Mizuho Kazami picture collection...

*sighs*

08.10.2007, 02:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Mush
Baron

Oh yeah?!

08.11.2007, 12:04 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Looking dangerously like Chihiros-Dream-Boy's roleplaying character... (don't tell him, he'll never let the subject drop).

Yeah, okay I concede he's attractive enough... But you see its the stubble... and the lack of breasts. That's a real killer for me...

08.11.2007, 04:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Spungwa
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spungwa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cary Elwes.....

Have to say dont consider myself a huge fan, but i will say The Princess Bride is a movie i find myself coming back to time and time again, would probably make it to at least my top 20 films.

For the younger members that have probably never heard of the princess bride

Spungwa

08.15.2007, 09:35 AM Spungwa is offline   Profile for Spungwa Add Spungwa to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks