QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Chopin de Ghibli
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Chopin de Ghibli » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Calcifer

Registration Date: 03.15.11
Chopin de GhibliPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Takuto Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone know where I can buy or download this? It's an album of famous ghibli songs in the style of the classic composer Chopin. I've found some tracks available for download or sample, but not the entire thing. I'd like to get it. It was released in 2009.

08.02.2011, 12:04 AM Takuto is offline   Profile for Takuto Add Takuto to your buddy list
Heidi80
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Heidi80 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

if you google chopin de ghibli you're going to find at least a few websites that you can download it from. I listened to a few songs, seemed really beautiful

08.02.2011, 07:38 AM Heidi80 is offline   Profile for Heidi80 Add Heidi80 to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

When you mean download, do you mean illegally or like from a service like iTunes? You can torrent it for free from here.

http://www.bakabt.com:8080/152867-ghibli...ection-mp3.html

08.02.2011, 10:22 AM  
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks