QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Ghibli blog post
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Ghibli blog post » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.28.11
  Ghibli blog postPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jamesellaby Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi everyone,

I love Ghibli films and I've written a little blog post about them ahead of going to see Arrietty this weekend, you can have a read here: http://www.lullabiesfromagiantgoldenradi...o-on-earth.html

thanks!
James

Post last edited by jamesellaby on 07.28.2011, 09:52 AM.

07.28.2011, 09:51 AM jamesellaby is offline   Profile for jamesellaby Add jamesellaby to your buddy list
Kaede
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.20.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kaede Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nada Surf fan I see....

I'll be keen to check out your review, I'm going to the cinema to see it next week.

Regards,
K

07.29.2011, 11:54 AM Kaede is offline   Profile for Kaede Add Kaede to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks