QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - My mum and Laputa
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions My mum and Laputa Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

JRRはいつ日本語で書き始めましたか

02.04.2007, 12:49 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
何?
Some question about japanese..
I dont know all my Kanji yet, so maybe if you write it in Hiragana I might know it.

ごめなさい!
JRR

Post last edited by Loscil on 02.04.2007, 04:57 PM.

02.04.2007, 04:56 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Sarcasm Master
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.29.08
  Search for Posts by Sarcasm Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My mom watched Grave of the Fireflies and she doesn't want to watch it again. She cried. My dad watched Spirited Away. For the 2nd time. My sister watched Laputa, Princess Mononoke, Whisper of the Heart, Nausicaa, Porco Rosso, and The Cat Returns. She liked The Cat Returns, Whisper of the Heart, and Laputa. She hated Porco Rosso. She thought Princess Mononoke and Nausicaa were weird.

11.29.2008, 09:43 PM Sarcasm Master is offline   Profile for Sarcasm Master Add Sarcasm Master to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks