QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favourite Ghibli Transport?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Favourite Ghibli Transport? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What is your favourite Ghibli transportation?
Kiki's Broomstick (Kiki's Delivery Service)
Nausicaa's Glider (Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind)
Yakul (Ashitaka's Elk) (Princess Mononoke)
Porco's Plane (Porco Rosso)
The Neko Bus (Cat Bus) (My Neighbor Totoro)
Lupins Car (Lupin Series/Movie)
Dola's Plane (Castle In The Sky)
The Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle)
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hooray yakul!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

12.24.2007, 06:32 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Chihiros-Dream-Boy
quote:
Originally posted by mohaas05
catbus definently.

I've got to agree, you can't beat the warmth and comfort of being inside a nice furry catbus, especially during the winter, but really anytime of year is nice, I guess?

Nice edit Roar! I assume it was you? Your a gracious Administrator, Keep up the good work!

12.24.2007, 02:46 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Only two votes for porco's plane???

Check out my music:

05.16.2008, 07:50 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Porco has a cool plane. But Nausicaa could fly circles around it.

05.18.2008, 01:21 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fitzerific
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fitzerific Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Difficult choice, my list of top three was narrowed down to Dolla's Plane (I think it was called moth-something), Howl's castle, and the cat-bus. Sice Howl's castle is the coolest I put that as #1, I'd have to put cat-bus as #2 because its the most bizzare, and Dolla's plane not only peaks my mechanical interests, but the crew of pirates would be a fun bunch to hang around with.

06.22.2008, 09:55 AM fitzerific is offline   Profile for fitzerific Add fitzerific to your buddy list
CHAOS STEP
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by CHAOS STEP Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmm the glider was tempting, but I love Dola's Tiger Moth, you wouldn't need anything else as it's a flying home!

It also comes with Flapters, so you could buzz around on those too. Well at least it better had come with them, or it's going back to the dealership!

06.22.2008, 12:59 PM CHAOS STEP is offline   Profile for CHAOS STEP Add CHAOS STEP to your buddy list
dballred
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.24.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by dballred Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I chose Porco's plane--mainly because it will work (I wouldn't want to be sitting in Fio's seat, however) and I like flying things. Whenever I see Nausicaa's Mehve, I see the center of gravity forcing the glider to go into violent, back-flipping cartwheels when the jets turn on.

06.23.2008, 01:40 AM dballred is offline   Profile for dballred Add dballred to your buddy list Send an Email to dballred Homepage of dballred
MagicalTotoro
Calcifer

Registration Date: 07.29.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by MagicalTotoro Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gotta be the Cat bus!! Just such an awesome and creative idea! And looks like so much fun to ride in

07.29.2008, 02:57 PM MagicalTotoro is offline   Profile for MagicalTotoro Add MagicalTotoro to your buddy list YIM Screenname: bulls23fan84
Tallulah
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tallulah Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My favorite is The moving Castle!
If one day i can build a home, i build one.

07.31.2008, 03:49 PM Tallulah is offline   Profile for Tallulah Add Tallulah to your buddy list Send an Email to Tallulah Homepage of Tallulah
BubblegumGuru
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 07.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by BubblegumGuru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pssh, I'd ride the wind with the Baron like in the fantasy scenes in Whisper. <333

But, from the given choices, I chose Nausicaa's glider, even though I wasn't too fond of the movie. =3

08.16.2008, 04:20 PM BubblegumGuru is offline   Profile for BubblegumGuru Add BubblegumGuru to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks