QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - My Neighbour Totoro
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » My Neighbour Totoro » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
in an anime mag they threw out at the news agents it even beat naruto and akira in the top 25 anime list

and so it should... alot of ghibli should (and as far as i know does) dominate any top anime list.
certainly it should beat naruto.. and deffinately you should see it.

10.05.2007, 06:30 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

only 2 ghiblis made it.and im looking,spike.dont you worry.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.05.2007, 06:33 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i think hes spike....not sure.....meh.

10.05.2007, 06:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

you mean my avatar??
thats spike, yes.

thats a disappointing top 25 then... in my opinion.
when you think about it... naruto and bleach and all that early morning jazz will be out of the list in not to long, give it a year, but ghibli will always be in there.

Post last edited by T.C. on 10.05.2007, 06:55 AM.

10.05.2007, 06:53 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

my barely formed thoughts exactly.bleach did get old fast,naruto might stick aruond,but ghibli will forever be overlord.....sheesh,my friend blondie is right,i do talk funny....

10.05.2007, 07:23 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i just returned from the mall and guess what movie i brought?ill give ya a hint,starts with my neighbour,ends with totoro.who wants me to watch it?!

10.06.2007, 02:28 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

that was so cute!

10.06.2007, 04:26 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

edited. move along. nothing to see.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.06.2007, 12:04 PM.

10.06.2007, 11:59 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
harmony-of-mar
Baron

excuse me?

10.06.2007, 06:29 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
T.C.
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
edited. move along. nothing to see.

im really curious as to what you wrote there previously...?

10.07.2007, 06:38 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
thats a disappointing top 25 then... in my opinion.
when you think about it... naruto and bleach and all that early morning jazz will be out of the list in not to long, give it a year, but ghibli will always be in there.

I completely agree. I mean, stuff like Naruto and Bleach are entertaining and all, but long-running series like that are generally not all that good. That is, it might seem great the first time, but after a while you realise it wasn't really impressive.

I would also like to know what Saddles was saying.

10.07.2007, 07:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
T.C.
Totoro

actually i tend to avoid anything i think will be like that.. i know that might be bad but there are alot of anime shows i cant stand...... something beginning with 'N' and possibly mentioned earlier for example.
i dont hold it against anyone for liking them i just find myself comparing them to the things i do like when i watch them, and they're just not up to par.

10.07.2007, 11:48 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Spungwa
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.21.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Spungwa Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are many Totoro images (most you can find on the web with a quick google image search) that arent in the movie. They come from merchandising some from posters other from the calendars (as someone else stated).

My house mate has the 2005 Totoro split up and posted all over her room, and many of those images are not in the movie.

Spung

10.08.2007, 10:13 AM Spungwa is offline   Profile for Spungwa Add Spungwa to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks