QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Favourite Ghibli Transport?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Favourite Ghibli Transport? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: What is your favourite Ghibli transportation?
Kiki's Broomstick (Kiki's Delivery Service)
Nausicaa's Glider (Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind)
Yakul (Ashitaka's Elk) (Princess Mononoke)
Porco's Plane (Porco Rosso)
The Neko Bus (Cat Bus) (My Neighbor Totoro)
Lupins Car (Lupin Series/Movie)
Dola's Plane (Castle In The Sky)
The Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle)
Results
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

haku in dragon form would be fun i spose.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.18.2007, 10:53 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

or Tehanu

10.18.2007, 11:09 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true.lets just agree that dragons are awsome,be they western,or japanese lung.

10.18.2007, 11:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yep ill agree to that

10.18.2007, 11:26 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

sorry again to double post,
but i see Yakul finaly got a second vote,
thank you for whomever did so.

10.18.2007, 11:27 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Still no love for Dola's Plane.

10.19.2007, 03:43 PM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Kiki's getting little love aswell

10.19.2007, 07:51 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yakkul is definitely number 2.
But the Nekobus just rules.
Though Lupin's Car, though not technically a ghibli transport, is also very cool.

10.19.2007, 08:07 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

its getting little lovin' as well

10.19.2007, 08:11 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,i like broom sticks,particulary dorothys zaproth from MAR.not ghibli,but come on!she can create whirlwinds with it!

10.21.2007, 11:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
..Ayami..
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.05.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ..Ayami.. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Neko bus, no contest

11.10.2007, 12:25 PM ..Ayami.. is offline   Profile for ..Ayami.. Add ..Ayami.. to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

After a long and painful contemplation, I'm going with Nausicaa's Moeve. Imagine that kind of freedom to explore...

11.10.2007, 12:57 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah I think I agree with most of you and would vote Neko bus, having only started watching SG recently (within the last year) my knowledge of it isn't that great.

For concept/cuteness and just sheer randomness though it has to be my personal favourite. Not sure I'd like to ride on Dragon-Howl though, if he turned back into human mid-flight you'd be screwed.

Besides I doubt he'd even legally be able to fly, you'd need a liscence or something, and imagine what the insurance on him would be, geesh. That castle much be a real bugger to insure too, bet he spends an absolute bomb on fuel too.

Whereas the neko bus runs on cat food, genius, cheap and efficient
.....maybe I'm reading too much into this.

Post last edited by Atradius on 11.10.2007, 02:40 PM.

11.10.2007, 02:38 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

For me it's between the Nekobus and those things that Dola and the pirates fly in Laputa. Bzzzzzzoooom!!! Those things are cool. But since they aren't on the list, I'll go with Nekobus.

Though the Castle would be amazing for so many reasons. Ok, I changed my mind. Moving castle it is.

11.10.2007, 02:41 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Howl's castle. Because you can live inside your transport and it has doors to lots of places so even when you go there you don't need to go there.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.10.2007, 03:07 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yakull, cause he rocks, I never saw this thread before, i think.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

11.10.2007, 04:17 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
Yakull, cause he rocks, I never saw this thread before, i think.

i second that.
unfortunately other people for some reason cant see that.

11.10.2007, 04:26 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
mohaas05
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mohaas05 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

catbus definently. who else could come up with something so original?

btw imo i think the train in spirited away should have been in the poll because the scene where they travel to Zeniba's house is very impacting yet soothing and calm.

12.22.2007, 01:00 AM mohaas05 is offline   Profile for mohaas05 Add mohaas05 to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by mohaas05
catbus definently.

I've got to agree, you can't beat the warmth and comfort of being inside a nice furry catbus, especially during the winter, but really anytime of year is nice, I guess?

12.23.2007, 10:09 AM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't go there. Please.

12.23.2007, 10:11 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks